Star Wars Re Re Release

So i saw the first STar wars movie in the trilogy, the Re Re Release. It was cool

I heard the orignal Star WArs only had 40% of what Lucas wanted. But this re re release wasn’t much longer than the original

I heard before I saw it it was so changed from the original, you cant tell what’s going on. Like, all the tie fighters would be kitty cats. When I saw the Re Re Release, nothing so radical was changed. It was stilll pretty much the same movie

I also heard the RE RE Release is exactly the same as the original, and nothing is chagned. But thats not true. The part when they were at MOs Easily looked different

I though I was watching the re-re relase of star wars, but then it ended up being “Houseparty 3”

Hate it when that happens. :slight_smile: I have yet to see the “Re Re Release” but from what I’ve heard here so far is that it’s the near exact same thing.

[i]IT’S EISLEY!!!1!11ONE!!!ELEVEN!111![/i]

You’ll not find a more wreteched hive of scum and villany.

I have no idea what you’re saying . :moogle:

i was making a joke on how the movie had been changed so much, that i had forgoten what the original movie was like

[strike]Greedo shoots first![/strike] I said nothing. >>; sidles off

I was at costco waiting for pics to be developped for the INS and I saw clips from SW ep IV and VI and I gotta say, although SW does have some charm, it just doesn’t compare. Example: the battle between obi wan and vader in ep IV isn’t what you’d expect of jedi masters nowadays.

Meh…it’s just a conspiracy for Lucas to milk us out of our last dollars…in about a year, there will be a re-re-re release.

Updating things is probably his hobby

Oh, and I couldnt even tell that dude in the Tie was Bobba Fet

I got my dad the trilogy for his birthday. Star Wars is just about his favorite series of all time, and yet he doesn’t own any of the stuff… I made sure to rectify this.

Yeah, thats the comic

It is really similiar to the South Park episode “free Hat”

In my opinion, George Lucas has no idea what the fuck he’s doing anymore.

Maybe not, but you’re the only one who can post a broken image that gives a 403 Forbidden error when I put the URL into my browser! :smiley:

Same here!! you can’t… But a rerererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererere rererererererererererererererere rererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererere rerererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererererere dux is harming the Series…

Big Nutter

Whjaat are the major differences between the RE RE Release and teh orignal Star WArs new hope