staffer/personality crushes

the seven games of Beirut I’ve played tonight nonwithstanding, what are your biggest crushes on the site, whether staffer or visitor?

Mine are: Walhalla, Dragon Tear, AND SK!!!

bwahahahaha

Uh… what? Merlin is drunk, lolz! This thread should be closed right now! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good thing there was no poll, cos then everyone woulda picked me :stuck_out_tongue:

Maz has a secret crush on Sin. But everyone knew that.

And SG, that’s just cuh-razy talk. The ladies are all up ons The 984. Remember, you can soar with the four.

This thread makes me laugh out loud. :runaway:

Everyone’s sweet on Sin…it’s that Green Power Ranger look. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not.

A winner is Kiro.

Only those with male parts are fascinated with Sin. And it’s awful because it’s true.

So this is how it ends, eh?

Eden and Trillian

:hahaha;
So far the girls have had the funniest posts over the last two days. This and Kiro’s M line in her poem.

HE DOES LOOK LIKE TOMMY! Holy CRAP…

Wait… I dont know the green power rangers name. Dont look at me like that…

Which is precisely why My appearance is still a mystery. Mwa hah haahahha. though I’ve hinted that I look like Richard Ramirez(though I need to actually post a picture to prove that)

I can’t say I have any “crushes” .

Ok I Like Evangelion, Jing and the Queen of the Books Weilia.

Big Nutter
E mega Sin, Pid dryd y bnanaxieceda uv zuehehk. (I like Sin, But that a prerequisite of joining.)

I like Cammy.

Eva, despite the fact I’ve never seen her face.
And Izlude, I also like it. But ya know what I’d prefer. I think you do. Bounce damn you, booouuunce.

I thought Eva was a dude.

This is the perfect time for a :thud: smilie.

I like those three random girls that I don’t know, but one of them responded to one of my posts once.

nah I never really get drunk. I’m a drinking beast.