Sprite Contest... would you be interested???

We now have over 160 contestants, and a lot of very impressive sprites on the GSC4. I also see that a lot of people has entered sprites for the New Horizon category as well, very nice. I’ll be away for a couple of days however, on business, and won’t be able to update the GSC4 until Friday (the 8th). So I’ll see you all in a week.

PS! Sorry I’ve been unavailable for the past few days on AIM, been very busy. I’ll change in a week I hope. If you have any questions then please e-mail them to me.

I’m back from my trip, and the GSC4 has been updated once more.

Even if you don’t want a Gmail because you already have one, fight for the first place anyway, since the prizes will probably be updated soon anyway. You won’t be disappointed.

The “Register & Submit” page now allows you to state your favourite forum next your sprite and name. We’ll probably make this into some kind of a contest as well, where the forum providing the most spriters (or winning spriters) will receive some prize. All you have to do is to send me an e-mail of your favourite forum.

Hi guys, as you might have noticed, I haven’t updated the GSC4 for a few days now. I apologize for that. The reason I haven’t done it yet is because I’m doing some MAJOR updated to the page, to fix most of its many problems. The page will be updated, along with all the sprites I’ve gotten the past you days, this weekend at the latest. So please be patient 2 or 3 more days…

Oh, the prizes will be updated as well…

I’ve done some pretty major things to the GSC4 guys. It’s not uploaded yet but check the page within 24 hours and you’ll see for yourselves.

I’m back again, and I’ll have the GSC4 updated this weekend, thank you for being so patient and sorry for the delay.

Hmmm, could I submit this sprite? The one I am using as my avatar?

You could but I’m not sure it would pass the evaluation page…

Is it finished yet.

I sincerely apologize for this long delay with updates, it has taken me quite some time to finally get everything in order and I wouldn’t have managed if it weren’t for the help of Blackbeltdude. I’m very sorry for all the time it took me to update the GSC4, and once again I apologize for any inconvenience.

I’ve worked for 17 hours today on the GSC4, not to mention several hours everyday during the week. Trust me, going through this many sprites isn’t exactly a stroll in the park. Blackbeltdude has helped out quite a lot as well… without his help I would surely have given up… Blackbeltdude’s name and e-mail address will shortly be added to the GSC4, as he’ll be helping out evaluating sprite-entries from now on.

Original Sprites page, Animation page, and Custom Sprites page 1 has been thoroughly checked, sprites that didn’t reach 3 points were moved to the evaluation page. A lot of sprites had broken links as well, those were removed.

Evaluation page has been thoroughly checked as well. Many sprites were re-evaluated and moved into the GSC4. The remaining sprites that didn’t reach 3 points were deleted.

Custom Sprites page 2 and 3 haven’t been updated and re-evaluated yet!

I still have tons of sprites in my mailbox that I haven’t added to the GSC4 yet. I will take care of those sprites on Sunday evening, and during the following 2-3 days. After that, everything should be in order and once again running smoothly.

Awards will be upgraded shortly, just because you guys were patient enough to wait this long.

If you can’t find your sprite anywhere on the page, then it was probably removed either because it didn’t reach up to 3 points or because the link was broken. In such a case, update your sprite a little if necessary and send it in one more.