Spank the monkey!

slowly looks at everyone here Well I think that puts me in the clear, I hope whistles, and walks away

Heh. That’s jsut weird, but hey, if it’s for my health…

Well, if that’s the case…

Goes for wank

At 13 too…

One wonders if we’re corrupting children.

One wonders if one cares.

I wouldn’t worry about it SS. It’s bound to happen anyway, why fight it? :hahaha;

…Well… I’m on the safe side… if I don’t find my significant other before I turn 20…

Uhh, a completely allowed question here: What exactly is a prostate cancer? (Location, please)

Originally posted by Mabatsekker
[b]…Well… I’m on the safe side… if I don’t find my significant other before I turn 20…

Uhh, a completely allowed question here: What exactly is a prostate cancer? (Location, please) [/b]

Somebody didn’t pay attention in health class…

Your prostate is some sort of gland up your anus (only in men)and it can be infected by cancer… isn’t it and when you’re a certain age you have to get it…checked out >.> I don’t know the whole details maybe someone else out there can elaborate

Originally posted by Evangelion
Your prostate is some sort of gland up your anus (only in men)and it can be infected by cancer… isn’t it and when you’re a certain age you have to get it…checked out >.> I don’t know the whole details maybe someone else out there can elaborate

Ewww! Nasty! I definately don’t want that when I’m older.

You don’t want cancer do you?You may have to get it done, it’s a healthy check up to get. Then again no one’s sticking their fingers up MY rectum, so I can’t understand the gross factor.

Excuse me while I die of laughter… :hahaha;

If you really want to spank the monkey then you should click on the link(It ain’t rude)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spankmonkey.shtml

:runaway:

Originally posted by Leap of Faith
[b]If you really want to spank the monkey then you should click on the link(It ain’t rude)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spankmonkey.shtml

:runaway: [/b]

My record so far is 329 MPH. At the rate I’m going, I’ll never get prostate cancer :hahaha; .

WTH??!?!?! 510?!?!?!?! O_O! 546?!?!?!?! WTBH?!?!
Although knocking an inflatable monkey off the screen may be absurdly easy, the joke gets worn out quickly… Nice attempt though.

gah I suck ass… 239 damit…

883 MPH 8D

Most of you are’nt so hot at spank the monkey. I always get about 800. My best ever was 2160 mph. I don’t know how I did it.

Spank The Monkey!

Between 20 and 50???

Shit what about the puberty years? I mean, once you find out how to USE that damn thing, you’re at it like a fuckin’ jackhammar, but once you get older your drive wears out. I think they should’ve lowered it to 12-40.

Well, most of us do it enough during that time that it’ll last us through our twenties!