Soul Reaver problems

After I finally managed to get the patch to run Soul Reaver on Windows XP, I noticed two weird things: it always skips the movies and the dialogues seem to be hyped. I can’t hear half of them, because they seem to be extremely accelerated.

Also, SR2 is running abnormally slow, no matter how many times I adjust the display options. The dialogue cutscenes are soo messes up, it seems that there is no coordination between the sound and the images, since after I hear the speeches, the characters spend several seconds opening and closing their mouths without saying anything. Weird, huh? Specially considering that I’m running this on a Pentium 4, with 512 RAM and a GeForce 4MX 440.

I never played SR, but SR2 does move slow at a lot of parts. It’s still good, though.

I agree, but trying to fight the Sarafan and the demons like that can be a pain.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
Specially considering that I’m running this on a Pentium 4, with 512 RAM and a GeForce 4MX 440.

• Looks at his Pentium 2 with 58 Ram and cries *

I played the demo on my PC, it worked WAY slower but it was also uncordinated (The sound was perfect but they still moved like turtles).

Hey! I found a tiny little file at megagames that solved all the SR2 problems. I just thought I’d let you know, in case someone else has the same problem.

Good. Enjoy it, and wait for Defiance to arrive.:hahaha;