Soul Calibur 2 cosplay.. extreme

Yes, that’s the first thing I noticed in the face shot. Either someone has figured out how to make fake heads, that actually work or he’s wearing a mask… Assuming that it is even a living human in there.

Good, Izlude. You look kind of cool.

Edit: Oh my god, you said nub? Get the fuck out of here now.

I dunno, I guess it could be real. Walking around in it would be like, well, walking around in a suit of armor. But I have my doubts about the head and the fact that it seems to mostly be in one piece. Also,the position of the left arm in the headshot looks really uncomfortable.

Guh, cosplay. It’s a good thing that this isn’t more than a dressed up dummy.

The pixels.

Believe what you all want, but the guy is photographed in various locations in different poses. If that IS a dummy, which I think after seeing those pictures you’d have to be semi-retarded to believe, then it is a DAMN good dummy that you can manipulate even the position of the fingers…

edit: and yes, the face in there is a rubber mask, its not hard to believe, you all just seem angsty and determined to disagree.

Obviously someone built a damn good dummy and moved it around to various locations and put it in various poses so people could argue over it on the internet. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like how izlude is missing the whole thing.

Thats how I roll, bitch.

Stop fucking posting.

1. Someone would have to be semi-retarded to misuse angsty in such egregious fashion.

2. You’d be amazed at how good dummies are now. I wouldn’t put it past this Cosplaycon to have a model of Nightmare, especially if it’s one of the more “prestigious” ones.

3. A rubber mask coupled with the horrid (read: nonexistant) air holes would result in a passed out cosplayer after, oh, probably five minutes.

4. The eye holes for such a rubber mask are insanely small and would make the person blind too.

5. The guy’s left arm is bent in a horribly uncomfortable way (most likely a broken bone) in the up close picture of the face.

6. The grotesque arm appears to have no mobility, so keeping one’s arm in the same position for that long would begin to get tired.

7. ur a nub

Even if it is a dummy it’s a really well made dummy.

Because of the head I’m starting to think there’s a midget in the chestplate section controlling the arms, legs and head with pulleys and levers.

1. Who are you, anyway? You have a high post count but I can’t seem to recall anything you’ve ever said to stand out.

2. NO YOU!

Shit!

Stop posting.

>:(

No! Not this time! I’m not folding like paper anymore! Not with my ex, not with you guys, not with anyone god damnit!

So? What does that matter? I’m a normal user, just like you, and just like everyone else here. And, like the majority of the other posters here, i can’t fucking stand you. You show up for a few months, act like a moron, pick fights, make stupid threads about your personal life, then leave. You contribute nothing to the discussion aside from asinine remarks and stupid catchphrases, then whine and bitch when people call you out on it. Because of your atrocious posts, and shitty behavior, i want you to stop posting, and asked you to do so.

Case in point. Your last 5 threads were, respectively:

1. This thread which has become a flamewar.
  2. A thread about some late-90s eurobeat song you found funny because it had a sexual video that went along with it.
  3. Another thread about your personal life that no one cares about.
  4. A thread because you finished a book (good job!)
  5. A thread about a YTMND fad.

Was i even pretending to be someone? I’m pretty sure i wasn’t. I’m a noob just like you. Though (i’d like to believe) not to the annoying extreme that you take it to.

Hey now, don’t start trying to make me out to be as bad as Nightmare Gun… I make stupid posts, yes. But there are some people who don’t hate me. Geez.

There are also people that don’t hate NMG. Or Setz. Or me.

Bitch, you don’t roll.

TD, everyone hates you. Come on.

(:P)