Sorry Weiila, but living in Sweden got a bit less attractive.

Yes, yes it is. It was better, but I had to resize it to fit. One of the few cartoons of my childhood that I can remember, although it was Pierson who actually told me what it was called. Loved that show. Especially the shadow traveller.

Dude, I can still hear Grimskull naming his wolf in my head. >_>

Anyway, sister dear, I can’t believe you hadn’t heard about this before - even <i>I</i> knew and I get my news from the headlines of evening newspapers that I walk by while buying milk.

Gudrun Schyman is rather well known for pulling stuff all the time. I think she just likes to be in the spotlight.

I think she just needs a nice dose of Andrew Dice Clay. That’ll change her mind.

That’s Ann Coulter on the right, and by seperated I meant their ways of thinking, not their appear oh screw it, you’re all lame! LAME!

I refuse to pay attention the evening paper’s headlines after we had a lesson at school about how journalists - good and bad - work. It’s just too sad.
So sad it’s funny in a horribly tragic way. ::doh::

That’s a new one, and while I’d love to see men have to pay more taxes than me, maybe a little bit too extreme.