Sorry guys... but...

I’m sorry… Chris-chris just can’t stay any longer…

Before I go I’d like to thank the following people:
Weiila

Sorc
Steve
Manus
Wil
Videospirit
Lord Zhou yu
Val
Pierson
Sinistral
Crotanks

I’d like to apologise to the following:
Sinistral
Sorc
Steve
Shinobi
Weiila

I’ll add more people as i think, but right now… i’m just backing away…:noway:

I’m apologising because you guys had to listen to my whining/bitching and complaining and childish personality. And now, you won’t have to put up with it anymore… I’ll finish my Interviewing fic and then i’ll post the rest of my story and then… I’m gone.

Why CC go bye-bye?

Why should you leave because of other people? Thats just silly. Come on. Don’t leave on account of anyone else. If you enjoy posting, then by all means post.

Eh.
Dunno why you’re THANKING me, but seeya.

No, don’t leave! You’ll deprive me of part of the TEH_KAWAII in my daily … day stuff!

err what?

I’ll second that ‘err what?’ because I got no idea either of the reasons behind this.

What the fuck? You arent going to leave. I wont let you.

Not sure why you’re thanking me, I tried not to give you too much of a hard time, but sometimes I just burst. This most likely has a connection to Orakio, so I won’t say much, but whatever. Be cool.

Bye.

Chris, why are you leaving? I dont think anybody flipped out about your incessant whining, too much. Dont go.

Uhh, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

(methinks this ma be a mere attention ploy, you don’t know which this type of person)

Good. I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking that way X.

No need to apologize. Follow Orak if you wish.

Leaving so soon? Oh well, we have other people who like to complain about life, so it not like you will be missed.

Why is X so quick to call everybody an attention whore? Hell, you’ve even called me an attention whore…

Not my fault this place is full of 'em.

Anyway, yeah, for once I have to agree with Rirse’s garbled wisdom. We have other people who like to complain about life, so it not like you will be missed.

Thats because you are an attention whore. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d have to disagree. Off the top of my head, I can’t recall any time that I’ve ever done anything for attention.

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
(methinks this ma be a mere attention ploy, you don’t know which this type of person)

I agree, and I also have nasty feeling this may turn out to be an Alwyn, but that’s just me.

But anyway, bye.