Soo.. whatcha playin'?

StarCraft!
When I got back home for the summer, I found out that our PS2 is dead so I won’t be playing much in the way of console games until I get back up to school.

Prototype, hard mode
Crawl (almost won last night)
Warship Gunner 2 (rehash)
Demon’s Souls
Megami Ibunroku: Devil Survivor
Dragon Warrior 7 (again)
threatening to start up Xenogears again

WoW (Mostly the 39 BG’s)
The third Phoenix Wright
Smash Brawl with friends
GGXX Accent Core as well

Wii - super smash brawl - just cant bet the bosses on intense mode (ARGHHHHHHH!!!)
Ps2 - Final fantasy 8,10,12 (alternating when bored/frustrated)
DS - Golden sun + Lost age (fancied playing after news of sequel)/ff3
PC - Empire earth

Right now i’m playing Makai Kingdom, for the PS2… not too bad, if a little repetitive.

I was actually playing Suikoden IV (also for the PS2) but i forgot the disc at my other house and have been too lazy to get it back.

I was recently loaned Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. I’m playing II at the moment, currently at Halloweentown.

Ninja Gaiden II is fun, but the camera is awful. Gamestops got a sale for July, “thousands of games” for $20 (like Bionic Commando, which can’t be too bad).

Prototype
Infamous
Fallout 3
Emulating FFVII
Occasionally Medieval 2: Total War (with stainless steel mod)

Final Fantasy X. Not much time for games. I’m appreciating 10’s setting, story, and pace much, much more this time around. It’s really a brilliant little gem.

I’m finishing up FFXII. I have the last couple of hunts to do and then I’m gonna get the last Esper. Then I hop on the Bahamut and take Vayne out.

I’m playing clam digger.

On the DS I’m playing Magical Starsign, but the last boss I fought was mean and killed me in about 5 moves, so I haven’t picked it up for a week.

On the PS2 I had been playing Okami, but I had the whole game saved on my friends memory card. So I lost all my game data when I moved. I don’t want to go through everything again so soon.

I’m thinking of somehow getting a hold of Monkey Island if I can because it was recommended to me.

Right now I’m playing My World, My Way on someone’s recommendation in the forums -I forget who it was. The beginning is slow and grindy and the contrast of the map and battle models compared to the 2d art is pretty noticeable, but becoming stronger is getting easier, especially if you use the +10 monster level Pout that makies every fight a boss fight. The script is whimsical, but I hope it doesn’t get too repetitive with the “all for me, you’re just XP” fare. I’m 3-4 hours in and most of the time it’s kept my attention.

I started a Zelda: A Link To The Past run with as few items as possible, spurred by Killmore’s having mentioned it roughly a month ago. I picked up my pre-Desert Palace save a few days ago and I’m in the fourth dungeon of the Dark World now, using save states when I switch the DS off. So far I died 2x against the first crystal boss, 2x against Mothula and I found myself with 1 heart left from the octopus’s floating thingies, though it was enough to kill it. I’m expecting more challenge after dungeon 5 as I’ll be skipping the better tunics and swords, never mind the hearts. Predicting ass-wipe against Turtle Rock’s boss, based on past performance (is the default magic power enough to defeat its heads?).

Happiness doesn’t cost a lot -if you use rechargeable batteries, that is. What’s your high score?

Yay! I also d/led Total Annihilation after forgetting to burn my cds and the stupid torrent doesn’t seem to work. Plans of galactic domination deferred.

Keep in mind the original’s graphics are considerably dated (not considering the upcoming remake). The second has VGA graphics (eye candy!), better developed ideas and a funnier script IMO. Curse of MI is also pretty great, though it’s considered their selling-out album because of Guybrush’s shaved facial hair etc. MIs are good fun.

Yes you can beat Trinexx without bottles or the magic meter upgrade thanks to a couple of tricks. First you can whack the heads with the sword or hammer for a brief while after hitting them with the opposing rod. Second if you screw up you can escape using the magic mirror (granted it’ll reset the encounter and you have to go through the dungeon again but at least you’ll still be alive (and as a bonus if you used the second and third exits you can warp out to the light world load up on supplies then hop back in saving you about three floors of dungeon to run through again (to bad level 5 doesn’t have anything like that))).

Also Save States are for wimps.

Btw, what items do you have?

Anyways back on topic, add FFTA2 to my previous post.

World of Warcraft
Left 4 Dead

I haven’t played much of anything lately. :\ Working my ass off for several months put a bit of a damper on my gaming time!

I plan on going back to FF XII once I figure out where I left off with my hunt list, and I think the last game I played on my DS was TWEWY. The first Rune Factory game is still in my nightstand. I need to come up with some new ideas!

Have you played Rune factory at all? The second one is a real step up, in terms of ease of use for tools and stuff. I <3.

I’ve only played a couple of days in the first one. :frowning: I’ve been a fan of HM games anyway, and the concept of “Farming and Swords!” seemed like fun. I’ll probably check around for the second one then, if it’s easier to interface.

The beginning is SLOW, I warn you. You have to basicalyl play a HM game, with a teeny taste of the battlin’. Its after you’re married, with a kid and build a school that the REAL story begins.

Rome: Total War on PC and Tourist Trophy on PS2.