Sonic Heroes

I just rented this game… and I’m a little upset with Sonic Team. I don’t want a huge cast of characters. I don’t want hour long levels. I don’t want to be able to control three characters at once. I don’t want all these new fancy frills that’ve been tossed into the game…

I JUST WANT SONIC TO RUN HIS ASS OFF THROUGH THE LEVEL. THAT IS ALL! NO FLYING, NO PEPPY SIDEKICKS, NO WHINEY VOICE ACTING! I JUST WANT SPEED!!! :thud:

What do you guys think of the game?

That’s actually what I didn’t like about Sonic games :stuck_out_tongue: Press foward to win. (and press jump occasionally in later SUPER ADVANCED LEVELS)

I miss 2D gaming… the last thing we need is a Sonic game with a “story”. If I want a story, I’ll play an RPG or a FMV game, thank you.

Sonic really went downhill after the demise of the Megadrive IMO. I loved it when there was just Sonic, it was still good with Tails and Knuckles in it, but all of the other characters in Sonic Heroes just seem superfluous. I’d prefer it if Sega just concentrated on the gameplay instead of coming up with more and more characters.

Originally posted by PanamaJack
[b]

I JUST WANT SONIC TO RUN HIS ASS OFF THROUGH THE LEVEL. THAT IS ALL! NO FLYING, NO PEPPY SIDEKICKS, NO WHINEY VOICE ACTING! I JUST WANT SPEED!!! :thud: [/b]

You’re damn right. Now excuse me while I go finish pwning Sonic CD.

LO-Fargin’-L. :hahaha;

Fianlly someone at rpgc that has played this game besides me:yipee: .

OK to be on topic, i like this game, hell, i bought it. I like how the did the 3 people team cause it could have been alot worse plus they made the levels quiet interesting and fun :).

Ok now back to the usualy old sonic stuff i hear every single time this game gets mentioned. People, they are still doing the old sonic style gmaes points to Sonic Advance2 plus they took alot of the old sonic game stuff and put it into sonic heros, the levels are not that long, hell the last level only takes me 10 min tops, you just need to get better. :stuck_out_tongue: