Something you might want to add Cid.

I was just checking out the extrenal crossovers and I saw the pictrue of Tifa in Xenogears, you might want to add that the picture left of Tifa is Crono from CT. At least it looks like him to me.

I also saw Tifa in the secret movie at the end of KH’s I wonder if she’ll be in the sequel or at least what does she have to do with the KH universe

That is not Tifa -_- www.ansemreport.com go read fool. Everyone thinks it’s Tifa,Rikku,Garnet, WELL IT ISN’T.

Um… the person next to Tifa looks like a girl. It certainly doesn’t look like Crono.

And just a tip: E-mail is GOOD.

Um well I meant the secret movie at the end of KH at first I thought that was Riku fighting the hoards of Heartless but I might have been wrong about that

And where I saw Tifa was at the end they show a quick scene of a beach and Tifa is seen walking towards the water. She could very well be on Destiny Island but that’s what I think.

hmmm well after looking…so that was Kairi huh? Well she looked too much like Tifa for me to tell the difference

Oh and another thing, sorry to post so much but I just forgot to mention. I’m not very well informed on ANYTHING. Especially since I don’t go looking for upcoming news and stuff so I’m not a “fool” for not knowing I am merely misinformed

This requires nothing more than common sense, why would Tifa be in KH? Oh and for the record the person fighting the heartless could be Riku we don’t know. FF characters do feature heavily in KH yet they are never really part of the plot therefore why would a character like Tifa, TIFA of all pepole, become part of the story. What would she do? Become Sora’s sex slave?

Lol. Jeeze, you sure shut that guy up.

I hate it when people assume that the character in Another Side is Tifa or Rikku or Garnet or Rinoa, because it isn’t. Anyway ASAS and Deep Dive, are so fucking mysteruious we’re not even sure who’s who, so why does everyyone automatically assume that it’s an FF girl? And it itsn’t and that comes from Tetsuya Nomura, character designer and director.

Because god damnit, to be incorrect is such a grave injustice.

No it is not. But if he took the time to think a little then I wouldn’t have to do this. It only requires a small amount of thought to consider the implacations of ‘Tifa’ being in ASAS. It would suggest 'Tifa’will become part of the story line, important enough to appear in a secret FMV. Why ‘Tifa’? Of all characters why would they use Tifa? Think about it. All that requires is about thirty seconds thought. But hey, what do I know, I’m just a jackass.

Give him a break. I mean, crazy assumptions are what make us human! Right?

“No it is not. But if he took the time to think a little then I wouldn’t have to do this.”

Says who? I’m not the one telling you to spaz out

“It only requires a small amount of thought to consider the implacations of ‘Tifa’ being in ASAS. It would suggest 'Tifa’will become part of the story line, important enough to appear in a secret FMV. Why ‘Tifa’? Of all characters why would they use Tifa? Think about it. All that requires is about thirty seconds thought. But hey, what do I know, I’m just a jackass.”

Why? Why not? They already used Cloud and Aeris, I could see Tifa there trying to find Cloud. I mean that’s one of the things that could happen. And yes at the time it was a misinterpretation. but then again I’m just stupid ::rolls eyes::

Cloud, Aeris and all other FF charatcers WHERE NEVER PART OF THE MAIN STORYLINE. Tifa would not have a big enough role to star in any cutscene, never mine ASAS.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
But hey, what do I know, I’m just a jackass.

I agree.

So? That doesn’t mean they couldn’t mislead you. And who says that Tifa couldn’t have a big part in the next game?

“Cloud, Aeris and all other FF charatcers WHERE NEVER PART OF THE MAIN STORYLINE. Tifa would not have a big enough role to star in any cutscene, never mine ASAS.”

Yes they did, Aeris was with Leon and Yuffie AND Cloud was at the collesseum as well as a servant of Hades if you remember right. Plus Cloud was looking for his light and at the end they show Cloud finding Aeris in the library at Hollow Bastion during the credits

Yes, that’s all true, but the Colisuem is a Minigame. They where never main characters like Sora or Riku. Anyway, since when did Tifa have red hair? But anywho, I’m gonna wait for KH2 then shove it in your face when Tifa is not in it :slight_smile: