Something really...peculiar...I noticed about the GCN....

Ok, for those who have a Gamecube, follow along. For those who don’t…eh, I pity you anyways.

1. Look at your GCN

2. Look at the controllor sockets

3. Look directly above it to those bumps.

Ok, those are brail for 1,2,3 and 4.

BRAIL writing for a gaming console. A bright idea?

And for those who don’t get it (I’ve met some who are still puzzled… -_-)…then read the spoiler…

BRAIL IS FOR BLIND PEOPLE! WHAT THE FUCK WOULD BLIND PEOPLE BE DOING PLAYING A VIDEO GAME??? THIS IS TOTALLY 100 PERCENT WHAT THE FUCK MATERIAL, DR. SAYIUS!!!

Just thought I’d clear that up…

It’s one of Nintendo’s money attempts.

All the nintendo systems cept the NES, have those. The NES had the numbers 1 and 2 over them.

It’s in case you have a blind, homeless boy whom you bought off the Brazilian black market ever needed to plug in your controllers for you.

Lol.

That’s what we have slaves for Cless. And those extendable back-scratcher things.

I’m not sure if it’s the actual braille symbols, but it might have been easier to make 1-4 bumps in the plastic mold for the console instead of making the numbers 1-4.

Originally posted by X_countryguy
I’m not sure if it’s the actual braille symbols, but it might have been easier to make 1-4 bumps in the plastic mold for the console instead of making the numbers 1-4.

That makes sense.

Originally posted by X_countryguy

I too agree with that theory.

It’s not braille

First, braille goes out, not in, and second, they just aren’t braille :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s Nintendo getting ready for the future: When no one can read, and thus, can’t understand numbers.

Actually. It’s probably so they won’t have to imprint the numbers for each character type. Not everyone uses the Arabic numbers, you know.

Braile is layed out differently.

… is not brail

is the basic layout of braile I believe.

Yes, those really are the brailles for 1 2 3 and 4

•_    •_    ••    ••
__    •_    __    _•
__    __    __    __
1     2     3     4

Wow, damn, xelo can look up a braille website. Damn he’s smart.

No, I actually know a bit because one of my cousins is blind.