Something I wrote for school

Shut up! Anything you say can and will be used against you!

You can’t fire me! I quit! And I’m taking the dog!

I feel so warm…oh wait, that’s just fever.
And Pierson I cannot be held accountable for my actions or words said here as I don’t want to be. Take that!

Take what? I’m so awesome my psyche has a physical presence around me, making me immune to all attacks by people less cool than me (ie anyone but Hades, Eva, Rudora and the mods).

Oh yeah…well…sir you fight like a cow.

THAT IS IMPUDENCE! YOU ARE SAYING IMPUDENCE TO ME! >:E

THOU HAST BLASPHEMED AGAINST THE INSULT BY YOUR RESPONSE. BLASPHEMER!! BLASPHEMER!!

I am horribly insulted by Pierson’s title. it offends me deeply. You wound me Pierson!

No matter, since unfaithfulness is a crime against God, and so Mozgul shall punish you!

Mozgul —>

You know what would really suck, was if your english teacher was one of those bitchy teachers who graded like for each missed comma -1, point each sentence fragment -5 points and god forbid you forget to start a new paragraph when it is needed.

Well I think it is time the unfaithful join together, and defeat this so called ‘God’ of yours, Pierson.

I have no fear of Mozgul, I have a squirrel who has squirelly wrath, named Foamy who’s picture refuses to post here so instead I must post link to the furry one and his nuts.