Something going on about 4-5 miles away from my house

http://www.moonamtrak.org/

That’s just weird. No ifs, ands or butts. badumching

…That is really, really creepy. O_o; :fungah:

Um . . . what?:wave:
brain explodes That’s the second time this month!

If I might interject myself into this thread (or perhaps I should say “butt in” LOL hahahaha i r teh funneee lolz)…

I want to echo this sentiment:

As in past years, the area will be patrolled by the Orange County Sheriff for the City of Laguna Niguel. No problemo! Absolutely NO “controlled substances”, carrying an alchoholic beverage outside, exposing certain prohibited body parts or hasseling with the sheriff deputies. The deputy people have been very considerate and liberal in the past. Please don’t ruin it for the future.

I like hearing and reading about odd and amusing little traditions like this, and I find they make life a little bit more fun (even though I’m way too inhibited to ever actually do something like this) so yeah, I hope these people continue to flash responsibly.

:wink:

Why???

They missed a FAQ:

Why the fuck should I do this?

Originally posted by Vorpy
Why???

Why not?

Originally posted by KaiserVonAlmasy
Why not?

Somebody might throw rocks at your butt. Or worse, bullets.

That can happen in just about any human endeavor. Even those that don’t involve bearing one’s bare backside. The only way to ensure nobody ever throws rocks or bullets at you is NEVER EVER GO OUTSIDE YOUR ROOM EVER (and even then the bullets might still happen). That’s hardly a life worth living.

Me, I’d rather take the remote chance of death or injury by freak accident than live my whole life in agoraphobic terror. But hey, to each his own.

Not that THROWN bullets are much to worry about. Fired? Sure. But thrown? Eh, no major worry.

<b>I’m overweight, in fact very obease, is it O.K. if I moon? Yes yes, please “moon” with us. We need people like you for the extra high intensity mooning you can provide.
Do women participate in mooning? Yes yes. The more modest women wear “string” or “thong” type panty underwear.
Can I decorate my butt? Yes, that’s O.K</b>

Those three questions really <i>crack</i> me up…no really.I haven’t heard of anything more ridiculous sounding;)

They got some hot chicks mooning.

The chances of seeing any hot chicks there would be very remote.

This is sick and demented. Nuff said.

Me Gustas Nalgas Grande!!!1 (___|___)

I’ve heard about this before. It really isn’t a vulgar gesture toward people who ride Amtrak or anything, it is just a fun thing to do. If I were there would I do it? Probably.

As far as I know this is the only mass-mooning that happens in the US. Sure it may be one of the strangest public get togethers, but its California. If they didn’t do stuff like this, then they wouldn’t have the name that they do.

Sin and I will be attending and showing our butts to the world.

…or perhaps… not? <.<

Originally posted by Astral
[b]Sin and I will be attending and showing our butts to the world.

…or perhaps… not? <.< [/b]

Seriously? I know I wouldn’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have yet to meet someone who has actually spoken well of Amtrak. :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard that Amtrak was about to collapse some time ago, though. What happened?

It keeps getting federal funds.