Something between a vent, a flame and common fscking sense...

Actually, this is more like the main I remember from EZBoards. Funny hippo eating threads mixed with serious ones. The funny threads were actually funny too.

Yeah, the main forum is still ok, and if Manus tries anything funny, he’ll get vaporized and his atoms will be dehadronized before they hit the ground, assuming they do. If anything, the FFC is much much worse than the ToB was at its death.

Although the ToB could arguably be used for psychological warfare.

That’s just nonsense.

Sorcerer condemned the Tower because it became a place where only a few people were having private conversations that could be done via PM, ICQ, Irc or other things. Like the conversation you three are having in the spider thread and the one you were doing in this one before I got into it. Actually, like this we’re doing now.

True. But guess what: I don’t have your ICQ. So NYAH. Don’t think I have X’s though. I have him on AIM.

My ICQ is at my signature.

Well thanks.

removes paw from mouth

Originally posted by StarStorm
[b]Well thanks.

removes paw from mouth [/b]

You’re welcome. Out of my curiosity: why did you have your paw in your mouth? Doesn’t it hurt?

Well don’t blame me for that. I post something, people reply in a slightly personal fashion, I reply back to avoid seeming rude. If more people replied to my threads maybe it wouldn’t seem so PMish.

Only my pride, really. And my sense of athestetics. (sp?)

One has to admit though, that this is a fun way to boost one’s post count. Which is exaclty hy the ToB didn’t add posts.

Anyways…

Same thing happened in the Tower, MM, and that’s why Sorc got pissed. I’m not critiscizing this thread, though, just stating that were Sorc here, he’d be pissed. And that’d make me smile.

edit: Star, your sense of sthetics (or something) is strange, I’ll just be quiet about it because you’re a cat and I suppose this is ok for cats.

I hate how the FFC has a ton of the similar topics more then most here, but in all reality, there isn’t a whole lot to talk about on that forum at all times. FF game help can be handled in the Game Help Forum, and there aren’t any new games to talk about that they haven’t already seen every single freaking link to the same freaking screenshot…

That, of course, does pose a problem. Most anything new that can be talked about in the FCC can be handled by other boards (Fanfiction, Game Help, etc.) leaving… well not much. You cna only talk about so much about one subject.

Pretty much everything to be discussed about FF has already been discussed there. That’s the problem. the two game forums can handle things well I guess.

edit: star beat me to it.

It does one good thing though. It keeps the repetitive questions out of the Main forum.

If not the repetitive POSTS.

Oh god, and the necroposting. Even Xelo’s first post thread got necroposted after a few weeks.

Those posts wouldn’t come to Main, they would go to Gaming and PC Games.

i’m not about to look through all my posts, so…i’m sorry if i broke any of the aforementioned rules…

Hey, I just thought: PC and Videogame forums could also be merged into one.