Someone wants to swap wives?

Uhhh…?

To: cidolfas@rpgclassics.com, charlemagne@rpgclassics.com, clessalvein@rpgclassics.com, clothhat@rpgclassics.com, crotanks@rpgclassics.com
Subject: ABC Show Seeking RPG Enthusiasts!

WIFE SWAP, ABC’S HIT PRIMETIME SHOW, SEEKS SUPERSTAR FAMILIES! The premise of Wife Swap is that one parent from each household swaps places for a week to experience how another family lives. It is an incredible family experience and opportunity to both learn and teach different family values.

Wife Swap is a fascinating story of what happens when two couples see themselves and their partners in a whole new light. The New York Post says, “It should be called ‘Life Swap’ because it’s not just the wives who learn something here. It’s the families.”

Potential families can live anywhere in the United States, but we ask that families applying for the show consist of two parents and have at least one child, age 7 or older, living at home. Specifically, I’m looking for families whose lives have been transformed by the world of RPG! If your family loves spending time together by playing fantasy role play, I want to hear from you! To submit for the show email a family photo and description to: gaby.wifeswap@gmail.com.

Families featured on the show will receive a $20,000 honorarium. If you refer a family that is selected you receive $1,000. If you are a family unit (two parents and children between the ages of 7 and 17) who love an adventure, and live in the continental US, I would love to hear from you today! More information is available at: http://abc.go.com/primetime/wifeswap.

– Gaby Wilson Casting Producer Wife Swap gaby.wifeswap@gmail.com

PRIVACY POLICY: You have received this transmission as part of Producers effort to locate families suitable to participate in the television series “Wife Swap.” Producer will never share, sell, or rent your contact information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. If you do not wish to receive emails from us again, please reply to wifeswap@castingrdf.com with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

April 1st was last week, foo’. :suckah:

Already replied and sent them a resume as well as my youngest sibling by FedEx for a sample

Got that one too. Their proposal makes me think of a crossover between Wife Swap and Harvest Moon.

Any bets on what the other couple will be in to? :slight_smile: A couple of professional wrestlers is my first guess.

I’m totally in.

…an RPG- version of wife swap? What? o_o Someone notify me please when that episode actually goes on air…

I wouldn’t trust it. It was sent via G-mail after all.

Though if this is somehow real…LOL. XD

Are the ABC people clueless enough to think RP games are played in family groups? 0.o They must be thinking more about LARP or Historical Reenactors.

Then again, there IS such a thing as “D&D for Dummies…”

So… plan on participating, Cid? :hahaha;

Did ABC just choose a few random names from this forum? It sounds like ABC doesn’t even know what an RPG is.

-_-;

I really doubt this is a genuine email. Generally when networks are looking for <s>chumps</s> potential contestants, they make a big deal out of it and hold little get-togethers on campuses, at malls, etc. And even IF they randomly solicited sites, they’d use the company emailing system, not gmail. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too much innuendo here.

Bingo. I’d also like to add: wouldn’t you need a wife/family to participate in the first place?

I hope the wife you swap with is her. XD