Some stuff about Falluja

There is a difference between supporting the troops and supporting the war and I think that many of you are mixing that up.

Sin, I did get your point and I tried to point out that they are weaker apart since they are easier to handle. The things that you are looking at to show that they act the same apart as together are the IEDs. The thing is that IEDs aren’t the only aspect. It is easier to send in troops to fight 10 insurgents than it is to send in troops to fight 100 insurgents. That is my point.

Epic, it isn’t fuckign murder. Do you even know the definition of murder? Just killing someone isn’t murder. Here is the definition of murder you fucker. Yes, I’m insulting you and a little pissed because I don’t like being called a fucking murderer for protecting you.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=murder&x=3&y=15

That is pretty different from killing someone in war. Besides, if you don’t kill them, they’ll kill you.

RPT, I’m not trying to put a guilt trip. I’m complementing the troops for their outstanding job. However, Sin is putting the blame for the bad in the war on the troops when they have no control over it. What Sin is doing is blaming the guy that works at McDonald’s for making America fat. I did some of the training under much less stressful and difficult situations than the troops in Falluja and I found it to be hard as hell and extremely tiring. I amn very sore. Seeing how the troops handled them self impressed me. It is sort of like Sin learning his bio stuff and then some guy on the other side of the country did some new or difficult bio thing, like maybe perform some rare and difficult operation. Sin will be impressed by what the guy did since he has an idea about how difficult it is to do. That is what I got this weekend. I saw how hard it is for the troops and saw how well they handled the situation. However, Sin is blamiong the individual troops for what is happening, when they have no control over it (there were probably many troops that didn’t want to go into Falluja).

RPT, I’m not trying to put a guilt trip. I’m complementing the troops for their outstanding job. However, Sin is putting the blame for the bad in the war on the troops when they have no control over it. What Sin is doing is blaming the guy that works at McDonald’s for making America fat.

Seriously, man, where are you getting this from?

I did some of the training under much less stressful and difficult situations than the troops in Falluja and I found it to be hard as hell and extremely tiring. I amn very sore. Seeing how the troops handled them self impressed me. It is sort of like Sin learning his bio stuff and then some guy on the other side of the country did some new or difficult bio thing, like maybe perform some rare and difficult operation. Sin will be impressed by what the guy did since he has an idea about how difficult it is to do. That is what I got this weekend. I saw how hard it is for the troops and saw how well they handled the situation. However, Sin is blamiong the individual troops for what is happening, when they have no control over it (there were probably many troops that didn’t want to go into Falluja).

He is blaming <i>one</i> individual troop. <i>One</i> man. Why’re you dragging the “troops” into this? What happened to the first statement in your post?

It is a valid. You need to stop smoking dope and you’ll understand it. However, I’ll explain it to you anyway. McDonald’s has a chain of command, like the military. The people at the top, like the CEO and associates and shit, make the decisions on how their fastfood thing will be run. This is comparable to the Bush administration and some of the top military leaders, but primarily the administration. The guy that works at McDonald’s is doing his job, selling unhealthy food. The troops in Iraq are doing their job, trying to bring democracy to Iraq and train the Iraqi troops. The troops are the low level executors, like the guy seeling burgers at McDonald’s. The thing is, when people talk about Americans becoming fatter, they don’t blame the guy selling it to them, the blame McDonald’s as a whole, with a fcous on the upper management. Another way it relates is that people buy McDonald’s and keep them in business and become fat. In Iraq, insurgents keep causing trouble making it necessary for troops to keep fighting in Iraq. If the insurgents stopped creating trouble, the troops wouldn’t have to do heavy battles and could leave soon. If people stopped buying McDonald’s, they’d go out of business and stop selling it and people would be forced to eat differently. Now put down the blunt.

No he isn’t. This main topic is about the battle in Falluja. After doing training for the type of stuff they did in Falluja, I have much more respect for them. Read the fucking topic.

I don’t fucking care, insult me all you want and be all the fucking insulted you want, my defination of murder is killing someone. I could give a rats ass whether or not it’s “<i>1 : the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought</i>”. The lawful aspect of it is highly in question, it’s just another thing that’s subjective. A cop killing someone who was shooting at him wouldn’t think it was murder, but I bet the family of that guy might, regardless of the situation or motive.

That’s nice, but it has nothing to do with what anyone posted. Blaming one man for shooting an unarmed man still does not equate to blaming the armed forces of the United States of America. Childish insults to draw attention away from the fact that you’re not really addressing what anyone says and just getting angry on your own <i>usually</i> don’t work, but maybe this time an exception will happen.

No he isn’t. This main topic is about the battle in Falluja. After doing training for the type of stuff they did in Falluja, I have much more respect for them. Read the fucking topic.

Then it was a mistake to mention the marine, even in passing. So no, I guess nobody was wondering.

Fuck you jackasses. You’re guys’ (Cless and Epic) comments have caused me to lose too much respect for you that I don’t care you what you tihkn and your posts don’t warrant reponses.

Aw snap :\

Alright man, whatever. But if you’d take even one look at your own posts you’d see that you’ve mixed up blaming that one guy for blaming all the troops in general, and when I point that out all I get is flaming. If you don’t want to admit that, then I guess it’s your own problem.

I know this insanely off topic but the name Falluja reminds me of Falafels.

As a note, the example mentioned was of a guy killed in Fallujah I believe. And on another note, Infonick, we’ve warned you before about this kind of language, so you’ll have to answer for it.