Some people are just backwards

I see you’ve all ignored what Kero and Dark Sand said.

It increases the fun quotient.

Of course you cook sushi, else it’d be sushi.

I’ve eaten it once. I’m afraid my stomach isn’t very fond of raw meat, nor is my tastebuds.

i’ve never liked fish or any kind of seafood. my stomach can take it, but i hate the taste of it.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]Of course you cook sushi, else it’d be sushi.

I’ve eaten it once. I’m afraid my stomach isn’t very fond of raw meat, nor is my tastebuds. [/b]

Mine either. I can take it if it’s fried but otherwise…

Haven’t tried sushi yet, though I’m interested.
The word “sushi”,though, pretty much refers to “fermented rice,” most likely because sushi was actually a way to preserve fish back in the Edo period (thank you,Japan Guide !:smiley: ).
It does seem weird to cook fish in sushi, but there are some fish that do have to be cooked, like eel or possibly salmon. Tempura, too, needs to be cooked or it’s not crunchy. And chicken also needs to be cooked.

Seems I’ve basically restated what Dark Sand and Kero said.:hmm:
There’s also dessert sushi with fruit and a different rice.

sushi does not mean “raw fish”. what’s wrong with having sushi with cooked fish in it? also, I don’t think anyone said this person only eats sushi with cooked fish in it.

Actually he only eats the cooked stuff, and from what i get of the story the place only servs cooked stuff and its things that are usually served raw.

Sounds good!
I really like the idea of cooke…

I mean…

Kill the Blasphemer!

Seriously folks, does it really matter?

:stuck_out_tongue:

ok, cooking stuff that is normally raw is a bit weird.