Some exercises?

Thanks for all the info all. I’ll gladly try to do so ASAP. Thanky…now puts info on notepad and saves

Swimming builds up lung capacity, and strengthens your heart, its a MUST for anyone.

And when you start finding yourself doing lots of pushups, switch to pullups. Some people will tell you that the muscle building capacity is something like 20 times that of a pushup per repetition, but I don’t buy that. If you need to figure out how many you should do when you work out, just keep on truckin’ till you fall off the bar, and do one more the day after next. Rinse and repeat. Crunches can be done with the feet elevated (by a couch, most likely) to make them more difficult, before adding weights becomes necessary.

And MA are good. If you’re going to get into that though, don’t harbor any ambiguity about your purpose. Defeat in battle means death, so train with that attitude. Some sensei don’t teach that anymore.

Stomach Crunches instead of situps. More effective.

We should all laugh and ridicule Xelo for his typo , as he has done to others 8P.

Its good to do a variety of types of sit ups so you don’t exercise just 1 set.

hehe. somtach.

Anyway, Cloth Hat is right. Sports are the way to go. Basketball is the best, you do a lot of running. Get a friend and invent a game. My brother and I are hoping to start another round of Wingbat©®. Think big plastic ball and warped tennis racket and you have the right idea.

And why play tennis when you can play badminton.

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]We should all laugh and ridicule Xelo for his typo , as he has done to others 8P.

Its good to do a variety of types of sit ups so you don’t exercise just 1 set. [/b]
Then we should ridicule you for your space before your comma.

Pushups, situps and running are the most basic way to get yourself in shape. If you have access do a gym try the free weight room. It builds muscle and control at the same time. You can do a complete upper body workout pretty easily without hiring a personal trainer.

Just stretch, and never attempt to lift more weight than you can handle, and always have a spotter. Droppin’ a bar on your chin can mean a quick trip to the hospital. Before I left my job at a gym I would work out once every other day. (It is best to do this, working out every day does not produce good results, and can result in muscle strain.)

I would start with the Bench press, Doing one set of 12 then 10, 8, 8, and finally six. Each time I would increase weight

Then I would do bicep curls, Once again with the same number of repititions as the bench. Then I would do Dips to work on my triceps. (It is a good if you work out one muscle group, to work out the opposite one.)

Then I would work on my shoulders, by holding weights in each hand and then bringing them up from my side to fully extended from my body (use small weights for this, it is suprisingly hard.)

After that I would finish with situps, and a little run.

Did I loose any weight? No, thank goodness, I gained some. (My intention) I went from being 120 pounds to being 135, good news in my department. When I finished I could bench 45 more pounds than my own weight (max) and my stomach had developed into a sixpack.

This worked for me, but with most excersizes, they seldom work well for anyone else. Schools usually have weight rooms that you can get access to after school if you don’t have (or can’t afford) a gym.