So....

When will the translations be updated? :slight_smile:

As soon as I find a translator. I’m trying to concentrate on GoH, and I’m all raring to go, but not much I can do right now until I get somebody to tackle the script and not disappear after agreeing to help me out. But I’m almost tempted to release a menu patch, since it’s just the dialogue that needs to be done. But I want to avoid incomplete patches if possible.

Deep Dungeon is on hold while Kero Hazel does some hacking stuff to it. But he’s a busy guy, so I’m not holding my breath.

No, I mean, the Translation section. :slight_smile:

Bah, I knew nobody cared about HTI. I was a fool for thinking otherwise, even if only for a fleeting moment.

Anyway, RPT doesn’t really have the time to work on it nowadays. Last I checked, he was looking for somebody to help him out with it.

Aha, yes.

Mind you, the thing is constructed entirely of HTML pages, so the update process is rather…ah, cumbersome.

It’s not dead. I’m not sure exactly whether the person who said they might maintain it for a bit will. If I go back to doing it alone, I’ll probably build it from the ground up so that it’s workable by one person.

On the plus side, between people thinking I’m dead and the rpgc email redirect messing up, I don’t get email from people who immediately wanted direct help patching when they neglected to read both the readmes often in with the patches and the little how-to-patch page that’s up.

Awww honey, I care about HTI too. :slight_smile:

I’ve just since given up on asking the progress on translation websites. :frowning:

Originally posted by Spinner 8
I’ve just since given up on asking the progress on translation websites. :frowning:

Can’t say I blame you…