So...why's the site dead?

I’m not surprised given how much emphasis my Info Security professor put into how he could look up anything and everything relevant to a person in under 30 minutes and at a negligible cost. Seriously, I don’t think there was even one session where he didn’t bring it up once.

All you really need is a reason and a starting point, the internet will provide the rest.

I think the main goal is to not give anyone a reason to do so. Except for sexy ladies, of course.

Dude, you’re forgetting Rule 1. There are no girls on the Internet. The ones that say they are, are actually fat 40-year old men named Steve.

No…I’m not that dude…but I do know Uriel.

Either you don’t want us to know that you are Kennith Fritz, or you lied the whole time.

Well, it’s really simple. I am Uriel. I just didn’t want to get kick-banned?

What a twist!

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

That’s just rude, pretty sure Steve and his pretend girlfriend was/were in his 20s.

There’s more than one Steve in the world, man~

Wow…no alarms…no kick/bans…good I’m safe. Someone can close this thread now!

Can you remind us why we don’t like you?

This is a lame movie :frowning: I want a refund.

Since that didn’t work even for In the Name of the King, I don’t think it’ll work here.

I’ll smile and pretend to know of what you speak!

Too bad it is not actually him.

I still stop by from time to time. I haven’t been big into gaming for about 10 years now though, ever since my real life became more interesting than scripted video game adventures.

I AM Uriel! I just have been out for a long time…

“Light colors load faster”

Nothing really dies, it’s reincarnated.

I hear that. Probably why I don’t want to bother with many RPGs anymore… too much focus on story, rather than just pick up and play gameplay.