So, who's paying?

Definitely not

It’s way too expensive for a game still in the Beta stage. Hell, after three months at regular pricing, you could go out and buy a game with the money you spent.

It’s finished the Beta stage. This is, in a way, “Version 1.0”

ill probably p2p, especially if eben does.

RO was a fun game, but its not worth $12-$15 US a month to play, lets face it, its still in the beta stages and some features aren’t implemented yet, are you really sure you want to pay to be nothing more than a beta tester?

Several of us are considering signing up for EVE, it costs a little bit more than RO, but you actually get a complete game, with nice graphics and since Mr. Cheapo, I’ll never pay for a game again, Rahvin’s signed up for it, we can sign up without feeling any guilt.

I’m p2ping, definitely. I just got a bunch of donations from people who were leaving, so I get to nyah in Cless’ face, who didn’t give me anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re rich, remember? :stuck_out_tongue:

The game isn’t in the beta stages any more, guh. All the new features are being implemented over the next month.

Don’t bother Kag, some people never understand.

Using their logic, we can say people shouldn’t pay for Diablo 2 (although it’s free online, it costs money to actually buy) because it’s incomplete (Sin made a post about the 1.10 patch).

That’s not that I mean. What botters me is paying for a game and getting a message “This option is not yet implemented” when I try to do something.

So if they removed the option that makes that message come up you’d consider it complete? There’s still the fact that the complete version is coming out (apparently) next week, so you wouldn’t be playing the Beta for long anyway.

I dont think i’l p2p anyway, i didn’t like it enough for that in the 4 days i played (i got it 6days ago)

Games get new options all the time- have you played any other MMORPGs? It’s not unusual for them to have part of the coding in before the option is completed. Oh no, so not everything’s completely done yet, that doesn’t suddenly make the game bad.

I’ll P2P, but in order to do that I’ll need to delete my ol Mage and remake him on my first account, now that the e-mail problem has been fixed