So, this new 400 dollar 40 gig PS3

I’m not even sure if I’m willing to shell out three or four hundred bucks for FF13. My faith in the FF series has taken a nosedive after FF12.

EDIT: Buh, accidental double post. Someone delete, plzkthx.

Well, I love to see the numbers on the board though – it’s easier for me to compare an overall play value of games this way.
Gamespot score – 7.5 (Good)
Critics score – 9
User score – 8.8
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/ratchetclank/review.html?mode=gsreview
Not too bad for the game that “doesn’t achieve the same level of greatness as its predecessors.”

Here are the scores from a few other gaming reviewers.

Gamepro – 5 out of 5
“Tools of Destruction is an amazing PS 3 game that fully leverages the power of the console.”

Games Radar – 9 out of 10
“It’s not a roaring justification of the high cost of owning a PS3. What it is, though, is a beautiful, relentlessly entertaining shooty-platformer, and easily the best game in the Ratchet & Clank series thus far.”

IGN – 9.4 out of 10
“Whether you’re new to R&C or someone who has played them all, Ratchet and Clank Future deserves to be in your library no matter what”

Ok, the numbers look good – now I want to get in on the action :wink:

I’m both shocked and amazed that this thread has gone this long without even a single passing reference to either White Knight Story or Valkyrie of the Battlefield. If anything I’m looking forward to those games more than any of the FF XIII games nevermind Heavenly Sword, Fokelore, Resistance: Fall of Man, Disgaea 3, Ratchet and Clank.