So this is Gaia

A small rift opens in an empty field, As the rift grows to about the side of a man, Brad slowly steps out of it. He looks arround curiously, then he smirks evily.

“so this is gaia eh, much more quiet than I exected. Oh well that will all soon be over.”

Brads tail moves slowly as he sniffs the air getting the slight scent of spring time in his nose. he kneels down to a flower smelling.He smirks again

“pleasent, yes this place will make a great new home for me. then I will destory “him”.”

No it won’t. Go away :stuck_out_tongue:

And hello.

Welcome Brad.
How come you didn’t use you’re <i>True_Sephiroth</i> name this time?

(nope didnt use T_S cus hes busy with OWA stuff atm)

“So you must be gaian then? well it is a pleasure to meet you, allow me to introduce myself. i am Brad Kanshi I ahve come to your world seeking the man called Kuja and his brother Zidean.”

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=34

If you normally post like this, then go away. You’re irritating.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
[b]http://agora.rpgclassics.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=34

If you normally post like this, then go away. You’re irritating. [/b]

You dont have to be so mean to newbies, Sorc.

I don’t discriminate - I’m mean to everybody equally.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I don’t discriminate - I’m mean to everybody equally.

This is true.

Originally posted by Crotanks
This is true.

Indeed.

I don’t lie either :wink:

(I always post my welcome IC because its my characters welcome not mine)

“Go away, hmmm… maybe you should take some of your own advise.”

That makes no sense. Your character does not exist. You do. So why should your character be introduced?

I should take my own advice? Or else what, you’re gonna thwak me with the rotting gnarled staff of ass whoopp +3? Yea, ok.

There’s a seperate board for Role playing, Sorc linked to it actually.

(No i’ll just listen to you talk on and prove how ignorant you are, I have no need to attack you because that would only prove you to act more stupid, than you already are but I don’t even know if thats possible, now if you would plz stop posting here.)

Originally posted by Brad Kanshi
(No i’ll just listen to you talk on and prove how ignorant you are, I have no need to attack you because that would only prove you to act more stupid, than you already are but I don’t even know if thats possible, now if you would plz stop posting here.)

Rawfles. I rolled a 4! My ignorance is countered by your wacky role playing junk!

I win.

Hmm… I smell a…

CAT FIGHT!!!

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
[b]Hmm… I smell a…

CAT FIGHT!!! [/b]

See, for that to work they both would have to be female :P. And Sorc has full right to be mean if the n00b posts like he did. The first thing I thought when I read his opening post was “Jesus, what a cock head.” (I put it in spoilers so only those who want to see my assholishness can highlight it :P) It’s not a good idea to basically post spam as your first post.
Oh, and this is RPGC not Gaia…moron. And since I’m editing this after you posted again I say this to your comment about Sorc’s lack of wit. Sorc is very witty, the one lacking is obviously you to use a cliched one liner like that.

You know sorc I’d love to ahve a battle of wits with you but you appear to be unarmed.

Need I say more.

Wait… you mean Sorc isn;t a chick? :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Brad Kanshi
[b]You know sorc I’d love to ahve a battle of wits with you but you appear to be unarmed.

Need I say more. [/b]

1970 called, they would kindly like you to return their comeback. Try again.