So much for that diet >.>

A McDonald’s salad has more fat than a cheeseburger.

I found this rather interesting… I thought it seemed kind of wrong for them to have salads in the first place, now I see just how wrong.

I’m really not surprised. Not at all.

Originally posted by Epicgamer

My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by pyramid_of_yamatos
My thoughts exactly.
Ditto

Originally posted by Charlemagne
Ditto
Ditto

…once you put the dressing on it.

Leave off the dressing, and you’ll be OK, I think.

Also, different dressings have different fat counts.

I had a salad of theres within a week ago, my favorite dressing ranch has 290 calories all by itself… Thats sickening.

Salad dressings have always been like that. If you want a “healthy” salad you need to eat it without dressing. Go figure.

Originally posted by Bing
[b]…once you put the dressing on it.

Leave off the dressing, and you’ll be OK, I think.

Also, different dressings have different fat counts. [/b]
They soak the lettuce in cow fat.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
They soak the lettuce in cow fat.
WHAT?!
:hyperven: :eek:
Nasty! Why would they even DO that? I don’t know if I believe it…of course when I go to McD’s, I get chicken.

Originally posted by Epicgamer

ditto

Originally posted by Bing
WHAT?!
:hyperven: :eek:
Nasty! Why would they even DO that? I don’t know if I believe it…of course when I go to McD’s, I get chicken.

Haven’t you realized by now that 99% of what Charlemagne says is joking?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Haven’t you realized by now that 99% of what Charlemagne says is joking?
Partially. But that was so twisted and evil I figured McD’s might do it.

McDonalds is not stupid. They are a company that wants to make money. If they wanted to make money they would refrain from doing something asinine like that.

The response is simple: don’t use the fucking dressing. Just eat the salad raw, and you’ll be fine. Besides, dressings suck.

The salads aren’t that hot, either…eat dirt. It’s cheaper and won’t make you fat.

Originally posted by d Galloway
The response is simple: don’t use the fucking dressing. Just eat the salad raw, and you’ll be fine. Besides, dressings suck.
Better yet DONT GO TO FUCKING MCDONALDS!

Drink V8

Obviously Mcdonalds wants more costumers… fatter people eat more food, so if they start advertising that their salads are good, and they have higher fat content than a burger, well, uh good job on their part.

Go to Burger King. Better yet cook something yourself ya lazy bum. :stuck_out_tongue: