so many people want the charlemagne dead

DO YOU?!YOU THINK ITS SO FUCKING FUNNY, HAHAH I COUGH UP CHARLES HEAD CUZ HE DEAD! HAHAAHA CHARLEMAGNE BEING DEAD IS SO FUNNY! I LIKE THE THOUGHT! IT MAKES ME LAUGH! HA HA HA! DO I HAVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF MYSELF?!

No one really wants you dead. They’re just confused.

They don’t want Merlin dead, Dalton. They want Charl dead. Learn to read names! >:O

If you need a scapegoat, im your man

If it makes you feel better, I want well over 90% of the people on these boards dead . =D You’ll have lots of stupid lackies in hell Charlie, no worries. Why, they might even designate you your own circle of it!

:kissy:

At first, I just wanted Hades dead, now I like him… I love everyone… moves closer to the boards Im serious… I LOVE you all…

You can get away fomr me Izlude. NOW.

Charl, I love you. You know that.
grope

Eeeeeeew. If that’s that’s true, you love a ten year old. :thinking:

Your parents love a 10 year old too, you should go congradulate them.

:kissy:

Silly Charle. Noone can ever want you dead, you taste just like candy, god dammit!

I really don’t wish poor Charlemagne dead- he’s the cat’s meow!

I don’t want Charlemagne dead, perhaps sedated with a ballgag in mouth while bound to a chair… Say Izlude could I borrow one of your whips for the weekend? >_>

Charlemagne is the BEEZ KNEEZ!

No, we’re just saying “The Charlemagne, The”.

If Merlimagne dies, then we will have to find a new person to rally the angry lynch mob for. I personally see him as a uniter. He has united the Boards time and time again in giant collective sighs of desperation. Merlimagne has brought us together time and time again in opposition to his vile scheming. I think Merlimagne is a true hero of this board. Can’t we all agree that he is like a slightly more eloquent George W? They have both helped to bring diverse peoples together in opposition of themselves time and time again. In fact, I’ll vote Merlimagne for President this November, how about you?

On a side note, why doesn’t everyone who wants Merlimagne dead meet in the chat rooms at 3am Tuesday morning, where we can organize a proper lynch mob. (I may be late, so start without me).

I don’t want you dead Charle, just banned for a long time for pulling a stupid stunt.

Considering he couldnt do it without Merl, that isnt gonna happen seeing as this had admin endorsement.

I said I wanted it, I didn’t say it was going to happen, nor did I expect it to happen.

You’re all going to wake up one morning and no one is going to have their original nick. It’ll be hilarious.