So I may be away for a bit...

So what, i got a car and a gamecube

Why are you pretending to leave when we all know full well you just wanted an excuse to brag about this girl of yours? Just come clean before our eyes roll so far back in our heads that we’re mistaken for zombies and clubbed over the head with shovels.

And I think “playing the angst card” would be an excellent term for when people find themselves cornered and lash out by calling their attacker angsty.

Plays his “I’m a drunkard” Card.

mucks his cards

Damn. I was on a busted straight draw. :frowning:

Plays his ‘I’m not an annoying fuckwit that brags about his inflatable girlfriend all day’ card

And Pier was right, you value your games over a ‘girlfriend’? Wow, I think I know why your first ‘girlfriend’ dumped you.

Lost of RPGC’ers have girlfriends. Maybe you should stop being aggressive. I dont know how you intend most of your posts to be taken, but almost every one of your posts comes off as angry and aggressive. Maybe you should also stop and think before you brag about something as retarded as having a girlfriend. I mean really, what are you? A 6th grader? It’s a girlfriend, not something to own and flaunt.

unless of course your name is hugh and you live in a mansion

Wow, I’ve never been able to get this many people worked up over somthing so silly. You guys are funny!

And as for being here/going away, well… By “going away” I mean… I may only make 1 visit per day instead of living here like normal…