So I beat Phoenix Wright 1 earlier today

A few things I can say:

• Case 5 was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying! I really hope that if Ace Attorney 4 ever gets released here, that the DS feature stuff isn’t so gimmicky. Super long case, swamped with very useless evidence…just really annoying to finish.

• I’ve heard everyone and their mom say that PW1 had better music…I don’t get it. PW1 had pretty catchy themes; but PW2 had catchy themes too, and, from a contextual standpoint, the music in PW2 is much more appropriate.

• I really appreciate the changes that were implemented in PW2 (lifebar changes, Psyche Locks, etc.). When I heard that Psyche Locks were a new feature of PW2, I imagined investigations in PW1 would be boring…They weren’t as boring as I thought, but they did get pretty tedious.

I guess I’m comparing it to the second game too much. It really wasn’t a bad game, and I’m glad to have it. I’m glad I played the second game first, though.

I stand by the comment that the music in PW2 is better. I really don’t like the trial music in PW2. PW1’s was great.

No cameos by She-Hulk? :hahaha;

That’s so funny I forgot to laugh.