So...how's life?

Tis good tis good.

Could be better but, be careful what you wish for and you touched the soap didn’t you?

The whole reasoning behind the embargo is, “If we don’t do it, the hordes of Cubans in Florida will quit voting Republican.”

And to sum things up, Life goes on as ususal. Work still sucks, bills keep coming in, and my computer has become obsolete yet again.

Fufufufufufufu…

You don’t EVEN want to get me started. insane-looking grin

It has ups and downs. Generally downs.

Pretty good, also pretending to be halarious. It gets me through life.

Life is the hook-up right now.

THE hook-up. Totally off-the-chain.

…So, yeah.

I had my final drawing class last monday, which was cool. the teacher gave this thought-provoking speech. I’m almost done with this term for college. other than that, I’ve just been hanging out with friends, jamming, and getting intoxicated. I plan to look for a job, maybe at the library or the art gallery(if they even have positions available), to occupy my four month summer break.

Nice to hear from you KT. As for me, in the last three years, I have:

developed epilepsy, but thankfully I’ve got it under control with pills;

lost my only semiregular job when my boss (and best friend) quit the construction business. As a result I’m living off food coupons and money from odd jobs (mainly translating homework for students.) I haven’t bought a new game in over a year. The internet is the only hobby I allow myself now. At least, I no longer have to carry heavy loads, which hurt my back over the course of many years.

Lost Luisa, my most beloved aunt. Strangely, instead of mourning, I found myself pondering the meaning of Life and Death afterwards… and emerged with more inner peace than I have EVER had in my life. I like to think of it as one last gift from Aunt Luisa. ^^

Also, my sister Ileana gave birth to a baby whose father went AWOL, and I’ve now found myself in the role of surrogate father… and AMAZINGLY, I enjoy it!! 0_0

My last RPGC Xmas story got over 7000 hits, making it my most popular fanfic yet!! (And yes, I plan to continue them yearly, and everybody is welcome to join in!)

So, while I have my problems, I can honestly say I’m enjoying life. :slight_smile:

Good to see you again.

Life’s been good for the most part. 8)

Today sucks. Me sick.

I’ve been having heart problems earlier this year. Felt like my valves were closing up. I’ve been taking assloads of Vitamin E and fish oil ever since. Funny story about that, is I had a really bad attack of it after an adrenaline-rushed first playthrough of Star Fox Adventures. My fingers went numb and soon my hand during the last three stages, it was that emotional. (Hey, I almost cried during the last parts, dammit.) I really felt like I was going to go “tick tick tick tick tick ti-*stop…” at any moment. I’m over it now, but now I’m glad to be healthy(ish) again.

Speaking of which, I fucking love SF:A.

Smash Bros. Melee has become a number one past time in my dorm. The TV is hardly on anything else down there. (Big screen smashing. drool) I’ve become the headmaster of the “Brotehrs in Smash, Sigma Sigma Beta” and can seriously beat dat ass with the Ice Climbers and Falco. A group of us are planning to compete in Atlanta this September.

I’m currently preparing my defense against bible-humping anti-Potter and their schematics for this summers book release. I’m not looking into ANY rumors or what’s going to happen. I’m going to keep this book as secretive from myself just like the last one.

I’m still making music, but at a crawl… I’m focusing on re-making a lot of my university’s college’s marching band tunes into NES tunes (some are extremely awesome, I’ve learned an assload of techniques in a few months) Currently planning another update within the month. (Btw, there’s a video of me getting my hair chopped on there, in case your curious. It’s ridiculous, the file size, so sorries in advance)

I constantly update my Xanga with completely random shit. It’s great. Xanga Xanga!

I started drinking about six, seven months ago, although nothing since New Years. Fav = Rum and Coke.

Good to hear from all of you again! More to write later…

Shitty.

Maybe I’ll post about what happened sometime over the next few days if I feel up to it.

Good and bad. I have no job lined up for the summer since I took so long cooking up a resume, and starting next week I have a major project due each week for different classes along with regular work until mid-May. In addition, I wasted precious moments of my life reading Shinobi’s “Man, life is hard” thread.

On the other hand, I’ve been offered (and have accepted) an honory job as an assistant to the Classics department, presidency of the Classics club for next year, and will be attending Anime Boston April 29 - May 1. I got the number 1 lottery pick for my campus’s housing commission, so out of all the students here I select where I’ll live on campus next year first. Hello townhouse. Also, it’s Spring! Put down your gluesticks and go outside to smell some flowers instead, before the bees wake up and make doing so painful. Except for you folks with allergies. Geez, it must suck to be you.

Bad. I keep skipping classes and school, and its catching up with me. I also have this habit of taking tests home and finishing them, then getting someone to hand it in for me, but alot of times i dont even finish it at home, so i never hand it in. Right now i’ve got a quarterly assesment, a spanish quiz, and a math test. And someone stole all my books, so i can’t use the book to help me do them like i normally do.

=\