SNOWPOCALYPSE 2011: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Despite all the doomsayers Toronto only got half the snow that was forecast. Everywhere else was nature’s bitch, though.

Damn global warming.

Hey man, if global warming means it’ll be warm enough for rain in Jaunary again, I can’t wait to get back to driving my Camaro.

Fuck winter :confused:

Global warming is a myth!

I’m glad that it seems to have petered out. Locally, we got more snow than I’ve ever seen in my life. Probably over six feet collectively. There’s snow piles outside bigger than cars. I’m told that it’s a record-breaking winter, and I would have no trouble believing it.

In conclusion: Screw Florida. Grrr.

Man, it’s so hot here in Fort Lauderdale

Problem? :trollface:

-30C outside and record mounds of snow, so yeah, I’ll gladly take a warm summer in exchange for this.

So how often do you get a day long rain storm that turns to ice and snow halfway through?

That said, aside from any last hurrahs, the worst of it has seemed to have passed for this part of the year.

'round where I am, it’s usually either too cold for rain or too warm for snow, and usually it’s the first one.

Although we’ve had a warm spell recently which melted most of the snow- which then froze again. So now we get to walk and drive on sheets of mirror-finish ice.