SNOW!

Sinistral’s earlier statement from last month unfortunatly drew the ire of something, because outside is full of the white shit. And it’ll only get ‘better’.

Thankfully my flight to California was luckily timed between 2 snowstorms so I am not enduring the shit that’s falling right now in Qc. I hear they’ve received several feet of snow, that its around -20C, that strong winds are blinding everyone and it will be like this for the rest of the week. It will really get fucked up around christmas time when all the snow removal people go on vacation and Qc gets hit with an ice storm that will truly fuck everyone. Kinda reminds me of 1998.

Vancouver is actually getting a lot of snow. This is very surprising, as usually we get snow once a year (and that was last January). I think it’s going to keep snowing too. I don’t mind the snow, but man do I hate ice.

Ugh, I wish we would get more snow. Instead, we get rain, cold, and goddamn fog. (Visibility today: 1/2 mile) But, DFW doesn’t get snow often anyhow.

I just hope it doesn’t ice in the next few days. (Tomorrow at least! That’d be bad if the roads were frozen tomorrow.)

Well, the effects of global warming have reached across Lake Erie to my humble home in Northwest Ohio, where it actually was almost 60 degrees yesterday. But that all changed and it’s back to cold ass weather that froze up all the rain that fell. And probably more ice storms. I’ve seen snow three times this year. On my birthday, right after Thanksgiving, and a little bit on Christmas Day.

Last week single digits with -20 wind chill. Snow everywhere.
White Christmas Day. Temps somewhere between cold ass to hell froze over.
The day after Christmas Day started with fog, rose to the 50s, water everywhere.
Yesterday was in the 20s. Ice everywhere but almost no snow survived from Xmas.
Today 50s again, not as wet as Friday but everything’s still brown.

All in all I’m glad my prediction was off by two days. Too bad my car is fucked to hell and my brother doesn’t care otherwise I’d taken advantage of the post Xmas day sales.