*sniff* Classic...

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0732/

I remember that comeback line. I don’t like the anti-drug propaganda… but that line… it brings back good memories of bad early ninetys commercials. tear

Priceless

That brings back very disturbing memories. Sometimes I’m glad I didn’t want TMNT…

But you gotta admit, Billy was at least courteous enough to roll the joints up beforehand. Nice customer service.

That line sort of makes me want to change my title again… to be that line!! lolololllzzzlolz

I have a better idea. Show either

Pictures of people’s lungs all smoked out
OR
People who look close to death
OR
Something really grapgic and sickening.

That’ll stop people taking drugs and smoking a lot more effectively. You need to scare them sh*tless.

Brilliant, I just love it…

I think Saladin should apply for the position of Turkey of RPGC :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m no chicken, you’re a turkey?

I don’t remember that.

Really? That’s the only part I do remember.

I think the important lesson to learn from all this is…

…if you’re watching tv program about TURTLES that have mutated to the size of human teenagers, have ninja powers, eat pizza, and get sage council from a giant bipedal rat…

AND YOU WOULD LISTEN TO WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY about life, politics, etc…

…do you really NEED to take drugs? No way. Your mind is out there far enough as it is.

:get it?:

Don’t doubt me, man. I grew up on those guys. And look at me!

Calling someone a turkey is undeserving of the term “insult.”

Oh, sweet monkey JEEBUS, I remember that commercial…

All in all, I fail to see how any kinda of commercial short of one saying “Don’t do drugs or we’ll hunt you down and beat your stoner ass!” could get kids to not do drugs…

Accualy…that commercial doesn;t sound like such a bad idea… :mwahaha:

I can only say this… why?

You guys are crazy! Antidrug adds are halarious.

“Wanna go out and have a pick?”

Priceless. Remember an old one were they are trying to sell a tabacco company this huge shredder? THEY STUFFED A FILING CABINET IN IT!!

People sure are creative…

Never seen the commerical, but now I must go look for a .wav of that phrase.

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0712/

Oh man- even better. I remember watching this a lot- I had it on video tape. lol

God I remember that commercial x_X… And I didn’t even know what pot was at the time.

Antidrug commercials are just sad. Espesially when they are aimed at people that have no fucking clue about what pot is. I didn’t know what pot was or what it did until DARE in 6th grade and even then it took me till the end of 8th to get all the synomyns down.

Originally posted by Pierson
[b]I have a better idea. Show either

Pictures of people’s lungs all smoked out
OR
People who look close to death
OR
Something really grapgic and sickening.

That’ll stop people taking drugs and smoking a lot more effectively. You need to scare them sh*tless. [/b]

They did that in a anti-smoke campaign in Norway: Showed pictures of lungs and so on. It didn’t really work. Just like them now showing images of victims of car accidents in an attempt to get the number of those down.

Just so you know: These images were also in the newspapers. The ones people read while eating.

Originally posted by Frameskip
Antidrug commercials are just sad. Espesially when they are aimed at people that have no fucking clue about what pot is. I didn’t know what pot was or what it did until DARE in 6th grade and even then it took me till the end of 8th to get all the synomyns down.

I started dare in like, third grade. They put an egg in a truck and put it down a ramp and it splated. then gave it a saftey belt and it made it. Or at least it would have if the seat didn’t fly away.