Snailmail game trading...

Well, ever since me and DG made that fateful deal of ours, I’ve been kinda wondering if someone else was interested to make trades or so. Of course, in our little trade, DG got a little unfair thing to him due to the dreadful PAL system we use here in europe, but in case any Europeans are interested, it could work between them and so forth.

Snailmail worked just fine, our stuff went and came in just okay, but hey, that just depends on the mail rates and the quality of your country’s postal system.

Anyway, if you have a game or two you feel like parting with and see something someone else is offering here, post ahead.

My list of games to trade away: (Since I’m Finnish, I only have Pal games to trade. My NTSC games took me an arm and leg to finbd, so they are kinda nixed from this list)

PSX:

• Breath of Fire 4
  • Castlevania Chronicles
  • The Misadventures of Tron Bonne
  • The Legend of Dragoon

PS2:

• Silent Hill 2 (Has an extra feature disc)
  • Grand Theft Auto 3
  • Dead or Alive 2

GBA:

• Mario Kart Advance

*Does mentioning “Meh, I have all those games” count as “w00t FREE POST”? Just asking.

I’ve thought for a long time that this would be a cool idea. It involves a lot of trust between people in giving your stuff away and getting people’s things back to them.