Smilies found in the web

I was browisng these days when I found these ones, and I think they are so cute I just had to show them to other people ^^

I like the one below and to the left corner best. So kawaiii :yipee:

:noway: You’re just trying to creep out all the aracnophobes here, aren’t you, Ren?

Good thing I fear nothing!!

…Except centipedes. goes to check there are none in his house
:mwahaha:

You should cherish centipedes, they keep the environment free of roaches. You should only fear the venomous ones.

heh. that’s pretty cool. It’s to fool their prey into believing they’re all happy and sunny… and then BAM, there’s breakfast. <.<

That particular species of spider is extremely poisonous. Most often the more colourful they are, the more poisonous they are.

Beware the smiling spider.

Originally posted by Astral
heh. that’s pretty cool. It’s to fool their prey into believing they’re all happy and sunny… and then BAM, there’s breakfast. <.<
I thought they just wanted to look good in the pics =p

Beware the smiling spider…
Sounds like some sort of code.

Originally posted by Cless Alvein

Beware the smiling spider.

…but it’s smiling at me! ;_;

You are a sick man Renan

It looks like those painted eggs you get.

The middle-bottom is Biggrin! :open_mouth:

Spiders… with a smiley face on their abdomen… that’s just weird… just when I thought they couldn’t get any creepier… good thing those spiders are only in the Hawaiian islands… right?

KILLLL! MUST KILL EVIL SMILEY/SPIDER CHILDREN. SMILEY AND SPIDERS ARE SPAWN OF HELL! MUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

gets out the stomping boots and a bomb filled with Raid

How cute.
My policy is to beware of all smiling things. There has to be a reason why they smilie, and that is probably because they’re plotting on some diabolical scheme that involves your death.

More proof that God has a sense of humor.

Originally posted by Ren
You should only fear the venomous ones.

Isnt that how it is with most stuff?