SLOCHE!

I have two reasons for naming this topic the way it is.

1. To attract attention, since not making sense was basically one of THE rules if I recall, I figure that this would be the perfect way to reintroduce myself to the public.

2. I now work in a Couche-Tard, where said beverage is sold. That reason overrides the first one, but shush.

ANYWAY.

I’m back. If you’re asking where I was, I was offline, catching up on some gaming, or at XFW writing up matches…or well, looking for a job and seemingly finding one.

As to why I’m back? I partially missed you guys. Sniff sniff.

For those who have asked me things in the past (Mainly SK and 984), I lost them, all mp3s and sprite sheets are now gone due to a computer format I had to do in order to actually get up here and type this.

Which leads me to my next point.

Does anyone have not recent GeForce 2 drivers? My computer’s too old to get the one at NVidia.com (it makes the poor thing restart), and I’m getting tired of 640x400 16 colors. REAL tired of it. It’s ugly, and this posting box’s a criss-cross of white and gray.

Real ugly I tells ya.

Anyway, good to see you guys again, I hope, and for those I don’t know. This following message is brought to you from Turk, Zombie of River City High : “I’m a Zombie, and you’re a dead man.”

Iga! \o/

Not only have my Dan skills increased, but also Morrigan (Ask Pierson) and dun dun

…Iori Yagami, KoF. (plus Angel, K’, Kula, Eyo and Robert, but they are just… secondary.)

Beverages, eh… :wink:

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I got hold of CvS2, and I’m mostly, at the moment, a Joe player.

Fear my mooning powers.

Besides, in KoF, my character’s Kim Kap Hwan. You gotta love psychotic justice handlers.

BUUUUUUT anyway…how ya doing Mab?

heh… Sin was comparing sloche to slurpees last night… he feels slurpees are definitely the loser. Maybe you can get him a good deal on the stuff when he comes up there ;p

Considering I work on the South Shore and he’ll be in Montreal, well, no, I will most likely NOT be able to give him a good deal on it.

However, I’ll be on the lookout if I can find anything.

Not making sense was in the ToB, which was banned. You have to make sense now.

Ick. I feel for ya man. goes blind remembering

Anyway, welcome back! Quite a bit’s happened since we last saw ya (or at least since I last saw ya, since I tend to be out of the loop of most things), let’s see if you can spot all the differences. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back man. \m/

And yeah, the only time I fought Maba, he pwned me with his succubus powahs. I’m still in training for a rematch sometime. >:D

You’re alive?
I hate it when that happens!

I never had a sloche from Couche-Tard. In which one are you working, Iga? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just to add something more pertinent, I think my GeForce 2 drivers might be “too recent” for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh thank the lordo…the only guy who knows a lot about the logistics of MY favorite fighting games has returned. Now maybe I can have a decent conversation about Street Fighter 2 again :stuck_out_tongue:

SHOCK!

You need to learn the awesomeness of the sloshe, Wal, just…don’t touch the swompe flavor, it’s kinda 'wtf’ish.

I got a Radeon myself, BUT I still got the driver CD of my old GeForce 2 MX…not sure how this helps though.

Lol, I know, I know, Zero. I’ll try it this summer, I promise. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesomeness, awesomeness, when you have to wash the freaking machines, the awesomeness goes from “WHOA! JAWSOME!” to “This is crap.”

I have a GeForce 2 MX…is it an MX400, just so I know?

Welcome back.

So what exactly does a ‘Sloche’ taste like?

Are “sloche” and “slush” the same thing? Have I been spelling it wrong all these years? Because slush kicks ass.

Here in Quebec we have our own frozen drink called Sloche. It replaced Slush Puppy years ago and Sloche is way better. We have Swompe flavour, Goudron flavor, Poussin Frappe flavour and Winshire Washer flavour. Swompe isn’t as good as Rosebeef was though ;_;

What the heck do those flavor names mean? A couple of them frighten me.

<a href=“http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/29/29462.htm”>Nvidia GeForce 2 MX driver</a>

Doesn’t work. Says it’s for windows 2000, I got 98.