Since people are revealing bad things about their schools...

Last year someone smeared their doodie on the bathroom walls and made an anrachy A with their poo. And this year almost every room is leaking and one room has been like destroyed so we cant go in that one.

I don’t go to school there, but at the University of Colorado in the People’s Republic of Boulder, Three people have died this semester from alcohol poisoning.

And at CSU, another two have died this semester, also from alcohol poisoning

I don’t know how shitty this makes my school, but I found this quote hilarious. It’s from the school newspaper.

“During the meeting, the senate passed a resolution that called upon Kassing to work with the senate’s Executive Committee and immediately form a task force to develop a set of priorities that will help reduce the division of intercollegiate athletics’ dependence on the university’s general fund.”

These things are really common. You don’t know gross until a kid misbehaves, is moved to the front of the class, and starts fappin’. By the way, we were taking notes with an overhead on, so there was a really nasty silhouette.

And Hades, because of that girl, our school has one of the strictest dress codes around without resorting to uniforms.

Ohh, I forgot the time a TV almost fell on this one kid. Bakufan our school has the strictist uniform code with uniforms. This year they took away the girls abilities to wear bracelets. So far there is no makeup, no nailpolish, no socks that show the ankle bone, no dangle earrings and if you want a necklace it must have a cross on itand you must wear it under your shirt.

• An aide hit me with a retard, freshman year. Well, not exactly, but it’s a hell of a lot funnier if I put it like that. I just sort of was standing in the hall, because there was an assembly in the auditorium and all of the sophomores and freshmen were waiting for the juniors and seniors to get out. And I was standing there, and BAM, this aide comes pushing this retard though, and HITS ME WITH THE FUCKING RETARD.

• We’ve had two bomb threats in the last two years. If the adminstration was smart, they wouldn’t move us all out to the stadium. Wanna take out some kids? Bomb the stadium. BAM. GG.

• Some seniors (from what I heard) let a pig or some shit into the school last year?

• The year before that, during construction, some seniors decided to get on top of the Dome and start spray-painting. Now, the Dome is our gym area, and it’s… well… a dome. How they got up on there, I have no idea. They weren’t too bright, though – they failed spray-painting a middle finger.

• A kid got suspended for the rest of the school year last year for threatening to kill his entire German I class (except for the teacher).

• Some kid got stabbed last week.

• Our star quarterback last year committed suicide.

Yeah, I guess our school isn’t too bad.

I forgot one little thing which really isn’t the school so much as the senior class’s fault.
We were supposed to sell tshirts last year that we designed and someone decided to invest all the class money in them. As the story goes, the original design is something everyone agreed on and liked. Our class sponsor then changed the design to some crappy charlie brown shirt (seriously it was yellow with the zig zag stripe) and surprise surprise no one bought them. Now our senior year the class is broke and there is no way we can raise $10,000 for project graduation. Which is why I keep suggesting we should graduate in the gym or perhaps in the stadium, that would save money for something else we may want. People really don’t like that idea much shrug