Sinbad

Well I just came back from Sinbad and it’s a really good animated flick.

Basically it’s Sinbad the pirate and the gods try to screw with him and a bunch of other people. Nothing too new about how things go but the action set pieces are really something. The whole movie is beautiful and it’s got some good lines and music to keep you interested throughout.

I’d recommend this movie for everyone. 3 1/2 out of 4 in my book.

I love the original stories of Sinbad in Arabian Knights. i hope the movie keeps up to the book.

: Mr. Singing Smilie sings ‘Sinbad the Sailorman… Sinbad the Sailorman… LaLaLaLa’, and then realised he got the wrong melody, wrong lyrics, and the wrong sailorman.

By the sounds of it, it’s identical to the thousand of other shows featuring Sinbad the Sailor: Only that it’s animated. I guess that’s a plus, though.

Of all the stories I have read, Sinbad’s adventures have always been my favorites. Anyone who can return home from multiple sea voyages, see amazing lands and disturbing peoples, and return each time to tell the tale has my interest. And yes, i also love Gulliver’s Travels.

I’m seeing it either tomorrow or in a few days. It looks really good.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Of all the stories I have read, Sinbad’s adventures have always been my favorites. Anyone who can return home from multiple sea voyages, see amazing lands and disturbing peoples, and return each time to tell the tale has my interest. And yes, i also love Gulliver’s Travels.

Read the Odissey, Illiad and The Lusiads already?

And add to that, Monkey Island :smiley: