Shortest. Boss fight. Ever.

Originally posted by Seraphim Ephyon
I could only use “Reduce Magical Resistance” and “Magic Missile”. Everything else was useless. Damn things.

Staff of Rhynn +4 plus that necklace that gives you imunnity to poison. All those golems but the wish one are placed in rooms that have narrow passages. Lure them to the passage and they’ll get stuck. Then just hit them with any a +3 or better staff or spear 'till they die.

I’m too coward to get close enough.

If you use a staff or a spear you will be out of their reach. Also, there’s a bow that doesn’t require arrows. It’s +3 so it may also be used.

Thanks. Now let’s go back to the topic before we get showered with the flame of judgement.

[trying to redeem herself]

If Berle hadn’t had Meta-Guard up, it would have taken half the time.

[/trying to redeem herself]

Chrono Trigger, New Game +, Yarka Boss, 1 hit. 2 seconds.

FFX. Ultima Weapon. One hit from anima (Non-overdrive).

Originally posted by Cless Alvein
Chrono Trigger, New Game +, Yarka Boss, 1 hit. 2 seconds.

Duh. Anyone can do that up to the prehistoric age. Try to do it the first time: Took me about 30 seconds because I had spent an eternity training Crono with Gato (First time I played an RPG and I was a bit marveled by the leveling thing, I just loved to see those silly numbers go up and up)

FF6: Save at the 1st save point. Play until Lete River, after the 1st save point, leave A on auto and come back in 4 days. Then kill yourself. You will be level 99 and will know Ultima. Every boss will be easy as hell to kill.

Nethack: The high priest of Moloch, zap him with a wand of death. Two keystrokes. Sometimes he doesn’t even need to be killed because Rodney will show up in Molochs sanctum and then attack and kill the high priest for you. :smiley:

FF8, Namtal- Utok. X-Potion. 3 seconds.:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Cloth Hat
Nethack: The high priest of Moloch, zap him with a wand of death. Two keystrokes. Sometimes he doesn’t even need to be killed because Rodney will show up in Molochs sanctum and then attack and kill the high priest for you. :smiley:

I haven’t even gotten that far. I always die on the tenth level of the game, the one with the huge single room with all the monsters in it. ;-;

Originally posted by Steve
FFX. Ultima Weapon. One hit from anima (Non-overdrive).
You needed an Aeon for that? I got him in one hit with a Break the Damage Limit Auron.

FF8, Omega Weapon. I managed to have a game where Squall was dead for every fight except the few that he was the only person in. Omega had only a hundred thousand HP or so. Junctionned Squall up, pulled one NICE Renzokuken with a Lionheart. (Of course, I did the Squall Dead thing on purpose)

Zelda: Dogono dislike smoke, heheh, nuf said

Switching from quickest to easiest for a second, the Blob boss at the end of DMC2. YOU just stood close enough to target but far enough to the side so he didn’t attack.

Originally posted by Dalton Of Zeal
[b]That’s cool, PV. I beat Indalecio in 5 seconds using an Algol! 8)

But now, thanks to your technique, I have a way to convice people to actually put Claude on their team. [/b]

There’s a reason not to put Claude on your team? o_O I thought him being the only character able to deal 25-30K in a single attack would make him absolutely invaluable -_- Eternal Sphere + Slayer’s Ring (makes you attack three times at once) = 3 quad 9s from attacking and also three bursts of stars from your sword. har har.

anyway, quickest boss? Definitely the ending sequence to FFX. My Yuna didnt even have curaga yet so all the aeons died in a single hit to Auron. Yu Yevon died in two 78K bombs from Auron’s armor break >_>