She mustve had too much to drink.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001829476_ndig04.html

My brother’s reaction: “Oops I did it again!”

I heard this already, apparently it was a drunk joke that went too far.

Such an inspiration she is to the kids…

EDIT: Whoa, she married Jason Alexander? Well what a…couple. Yes yes I know it’s another guy, it’s just funny if they didn’t include his middle name.

It was a drunken dare. She’s already filed for annulment (sp?)

… Hot damn. This is just … indescribable.

Why does anyone even give a shit about celebrities private lives?

Such a sad world we live in… :noway:

Marriages shouldn’t count in Nevada. The chick’s in Vegas. Why not?

Hahaha, that woulda been funny if it was Jason Alexander, the guy that played George from Seinfeld.

What does Britney Spears have in common with Dennis Rodman?

wins Final Jeopardy, stupid celebrity edition

“A source close to the pop star told People.com it was a joke that went too far, and that Spears is already making plans to annul the marriage.”

Well, wonderful, that’s just gonna be GREAT for his self-esteem. “I married you but it was a joke, I don’t mean it. Ha ha.”

What a fucking bitch.

She is probably trying to get into Guiness Book of Records: Shortest lasting marriage.

On a side note, Britney Spears remain the most common search on Google. We’re doomed.

If anything, I’d go out and say I was drunk. That’s about the only way I’d admit to pulling a stunt like that.

Originally posted by Nulani
We’re doomed.

I thought you of all people would have figured that much out by now.

But anyways, that’s just fucked up. I mean that we give a shit about stuff like this.

Originally posted by Sinistral
Marriages shouldn’t count in Nevada. The chick’s in Vegas. Why not?
Hey Sin, wanna go get hitched in Vegas?

I read an article about this im my newspaper… It was a joke she and said Jason guy took too far… And thus they filed for an anullment the same day…

Xelo: sure I do, but not with you.

I advise keeping all sharp implements of death away from Astral if she sees Xelo’s post.

Originally posted by ahkeeyuu
[b]I thought you of all people would have figured that much out by now.

But anyways, that’s just fucked up. I mean that we give a shit about stuff like this. [/b]

I knew long, long ago. I just like to remind people.