SG is a mexican

Epicgamer and Steve, I feel very offended by your comments. I feel that I have the freedom of what to post as my avatar, whether anyone likes it or not. Also, Steve, was that the real meaning of what the Spanish I posted? Can both of you please stop your rude comments?

<font color="#000000">What? No, I’m just wondering becasue it was really weird and cracked out :stuck_out_tongue: No need to get testy.</font>

Originally posted by MegamanX2K
Umm, Charl, you do realize “DOMINGO!” means “SUNDAY!”, right? And so “DOMINGO! DOMINGO! DOMINGO!” means you’re making SG out to be some sort of Mexican Monster Truck Madness star or something, right? (ARRIBA EL COLLOSO!)
Yeah

Originally posted by JFGemini107
Epicgamer and Steve, I feel very offended by your comments. I feel that I have the freedom of what to post as my avatar, whether anyone likes it or not. Also, Steve, was that the real meaning of what the Spanish I posted? Can both of you please stop your rude comments?
Holy crap! It’s the children of the corn!< /familyguyreference>
Edit: Dude, if you couldn’t see the sarcasm in “AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAIMSOFUCKINGFUNNYOZOLOZLOZASKJDHQWUIEYKLDJHSDKR(*#@&$*UGHDS;lfkj39845ykajsdfj;asdlkfja;sldkfj” Then I don’t know whether to take you seriously or not :confused:

I usually take most things seriously, It’s hard for me to point out sarcasm and I really dislike it.

<font color="#000000">You’d think subtle hints like the </font>:p<font color="#000000"> would give it away…</font>

I seriously have no fucking clue what that word means. That’s why I’m taking spanish 4 this year 8p
So sooooooorrrrryyyyyyy I offended you when it was blatant sarcasm and not meant seriously.
<!-- Nyah nyah, I’m not apologizing! -->

Apologies accepted.

Originally posted by Charlemagne
[b]DOMINGO DOMINGO DOMINGO!!!

Sorry for the crudeness of this pic, I had to hurry before this is closed! [/b]

You a winnar! hahahahaha!

Charl…I love you, Will you marry me?

Originally posted by Rudora
Charl…I love you, Will you marry me?

back off, he’s mine, you ho!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
back off, he’s mine, you ho!

I was about to do that! DAMN YOU!

Wow, thanks, and I was all depressed, i’m glad to know a couple people want to get in my pants.

LOL Charl. You 0wn my pic. But of course I was rushing. But so were you, so that doesn’t count :p. And how did TIME OVA!! get into your sig and Steve’s avatar? THE SAME EXCACT ONE I RIPPED!!!

Copy and paste.

Congrats Steve, your sig is so annoying I have to turn off sigs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bitchin

I love you also, but i don’t really want to marry you. When was the piccie taken and were you drunk when it was?

Well, yeaaaaah…maybe, but if Charl put on some parachute pants and started dancing like MC Hammer, he’d be more convincing.

STOP! CHARL TIME!

Sorry, I had to say that…