Sexy Stereotypes

Females slightly shorter than me and with dark, perhaps some exotic hair color tends to interest me. Glasses are always a bonus, as is subtle accessorizing.

Don’t forget the captivating smiles either.

I think short girls are hot too, in general, moreso than taller ones. Especially ones who can kick my ass.

the girl who is desperate for attention and wants to rebel >:)

exploitable

The caring, thoughtful gentleman who isn’t an asshole.

You guys suck at knowing what a stereotype is.

Personally, I go for sexy secretaries.

Oh yeah, that’s right…mine isn’t a stereotype, they just don’t exist. ;p

What about Sir Percival?

;_;

I still don’t get it. How is that a stereotype?

O god Ubersexuals are hot. I also go for the outlaws, metrosexuals, male bisexuals, and the lonely rocker at the corner who seems to always have a reason to be mad at the world.

Anime has all the stereotypes, like the nurse girl with a huge shot thing, the android maid, the bishoujo girl where the camera keeps giong up her body from her legs up to her head, the class president, the schoolgirl, and all that shit

He’s from another time period. >_>

Ah, ok

at least no girl has mentioned the moody rebel types.

Is there such a thing as an open-minded-stereotype? That would be my choice. Open minds are sexy.

Except open-mindedness isn’t a stereotype, it’s a trait.

Don’t knock the moody rebel stereotype, it’s one of the only ways I ever get dates. The other ways are the ‘cynical rebel,’ ‘heartless rebel,’ and ‘future drunk’ stereotypes.

…so what? Anime still sucks.

Anime’s alright. It’s just all those Otakus out there who worship it, who take it too far and kill it all for us.

Otherwise, I just like the “average” girl… whatever you may consider that to be. Just a natural (no make-up, etc.), cool girl… That does it for me.

Ninten:cool:

The ‘girl with vagina’ stereotype gets me every time, I have to say.

… Comment Omitted, Arac. Comment Omitted.