Sex and music, finally together? Not in a way you'd expect

You’d think I mean some sort of stereo or object you carry with you and plays moodfitting music, huh?

Think again

Some people are willing to do anything to get laid.

What the hell? Like the world needs this crap?

Oh, I have heard of these, except that the music advertised was classical. I remember that the 1812 Overture was one of the tracks.

I wonder how horrible you could scar your SO when you can upload your own MP3s to these things.

Go Go Power Rangers at climax?

Musical condoms… I just realized that as a race we reached a point where we don’t know what the heck to do with our technology anymore. I don’t think of this a repulsive or anything, just humorous, but I would love to have a tape of the designers while they were brainstorming trough this.

“But there is no danger of being electrocuted,”

You just lost yourself a sale

What the hell? “Cum on Feel the Noize” isn’t by Slode, it’s by Quiet Riot!

TD, why aren’t you a professional comedian :hahaha; ?

Anyway, I don’t see the point. I mean if you want music play a CD or put on the radio, sheesh.

… I wonder if I could have used that in band class…

Now I have something to tell my friends at work.

Man, that’s ridiculous.

… Dude, I dunno whether it’s horrible or awesome that I live in the same universe as something like this.

>_<

… a SINGING CONDOM???

I think the most important question is “can it carry a tune?”

Cuz if not, it should go on American Idol. I want to see Simon boo it off the stage.

You have GOT to be kidding. -.-

Isn’t <I>The Sun</I> a British tabloid?

Can it play MP3s?

I’m going out and buying one of these for my friend who’s a singer (in garage bands, that is…), so she can have someting to duit with.

I’d have it play G. G. Allin songs all the time.

Wasn’t it The Sun that started the bat boy articles?

uhhh…