Setz is joining teh Canadian forces.

Whewt, I’ve decided to join Cadets™. Cadets is a non-profit organization to get males and females from age 12 through 19 into physical fitness, to get their community hours mandatory to pass high school done, and overall have a good time. Meet friends, et cetera.

Well, I’ll be sending an application form next Wednesday, to hopefully become a <s>seaman</s> Sea Cadet, a type of cadet which specializes with sea-shit. Like seamanship, boat repair, and the like.

I’m really interested, and hoping to like, stay there. Then one day join the army, and go to Iraq and blow the shit out of terrorists. Joking, but seriously; I’m quite interested.

Any advice from any of you? plz k tnx

So this is like the boy-scouts of canada :P? Or do are you actually in the military?

May this make you a better person.

But Canada doesn’t go anywhere. Their military is for show.

There are 12 year olds in the military?

Don’t hit on your commanding officer, oh wait, thats the United States armed forces.

So this means you’ll be too busy to post, right? :wink:

:hahaha;

That’s what I’d like to ask too.

And remember, only noobs wear bulletproof jackets while practicing with real guns. Be a cool guy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, they have a special division for preteen, professional snowboarders who make 1,000+ a week fixing cars.

wonderful, you can die knowing u did it for your contry(or fame)

Wow. For a second I was like “Wait. Canadia has a military? When the hell did that happen?”

Canada has had a military for a while. In fact, their Special Ops are some of the best in the world. It’s just they don’t really have a need for any sort of big military. Any invasion of Canada will get the US involved somehow.

Where does that even come from that Canada might not have a military? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I know that. It’s just fun to tease about it.

Hey Setz, Good luck with that.

Now to quote a prominent world leader, who has passed into the great beyond.

hey there’s a Megadeth lyric that makes fun of that, I think:
“Don’t ask what you can do for your country
Ask what your country can do for you”

Insert standard and predictable American “what? Canada has a military?” reaction here.

Walhalla: It’s because you guys never invade anybody. It’s an unfamiliar concept down here, I think. Having a military but NOT using it on other people. We find this very confusing.

Fixed your mistake.