Send Me your Bad Fan-fics!!

We all tried to, Weiila. We tried… :thud:

You’re aware that MSTs have to be funny, right?

Sorry Lord Erdrick, I am truly sorry ^^;;

Celebrian…? What’s that? More importantly, will I recieve +10 damage by looking at it?

Trust me, Trillian, you’ll recieve a blow worth of a billion HP, your stats will go down ten points each, your eyes will melt and you’ll never be able to eat icecream again.

It’s a fanfic of such horrid classical fame that the people at GodAwful Fanfiction censor the name as they speak of it.

Simply put, it features Celebrian from LotR getting… uhm… let’s just say it involves a lot of orcs and their pals.

It’s like goatse and tubgirl combined into one story.

Dear god, no… o_o;;

Yeah, a lot of people were squicked ouyt by Celebrian. Not me, i found it hilarious.

But then, I find anything involving people willingly associating with horse genetalia funny. Almost as amusing as making fun of StarStorm’s barbed penis.

It was perfect except for the sex, and I couldn’t censor it enough to my personal output level. But that Was a skim read of the First few screens worth.

Mananaged to esaspe with the drestaction of Instult Someone. Namely StarStorm (And under My breath His Barbed Wang!!)!! (I’ll Pm It to you if you want)

Talking about Star Storm: I’m Placing you in the Role of Dr. Forster. And We’ll have a Invention Exchange.

Big Nutter
RPGDude: If he read this I’ll be “Borrowing” The enire works, Not Hanging Around, Anja.

I’d probably lose patience and blow up the damn satellite.

Now Star, you wouldn’t destroy your Caché of catnip.

I’ve Picked a new Fan Fic; Becouse By Lady Reece

Big Nutter
Since the current fic is Short, I’ve ditch the Breaks. and the great Mailbag.