Selling games.

Just as the title says, I’m looking to part ways with some games in my collection. Let me know if you’re interested in any.

Playstation 2

Psychonauts - $25
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time - $15
Drakengard - $15
Clock Tower 3 - $15
Obscure: The Aftermath - $15
Wild Arms 3 - $15
Xenosaga Episode 1 - $15
Xenosaga Episode 2 - $15

Gamecube

007 Nightfire - $10
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - $25
Resident Evil Zero - $12
Baten Kaitos - $17

Nintendo DS

Suikoden Tierkreis - $22
Ninjatown - $22
Sands of Destruction - $29
Final Fantasy III - $10
Final Fantasy IV - $18
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations* - $30

• My Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations for sale is the Japanese import. There is a completely functional English language option useable for the entire game, and it will work on a regional (USA) DS.

XBox 360

Star Ocean: The Last Hope - $22
Enchanted Arms - $18
Overlord - $13
Bayonetta - $25
Alan Wake (New) - $35
Culdcept Saga (New) - $35

Playstation

Rockman Battle & Chase - $25*
Rockman 2 - $40*

• These are games from the series known as Mega Man in the United States. They are Japanese Import games and will only work on a Japanese Playstation.

I hear PsychoNauts is really good, and the Clock Tower games seem pretty cool, but there’s not much cause for me to buy the PS2 version until I get home for winter break. If you’re still trying to sell them in about a month, I’d definitely be interested.

Oh, I have a feeling I will be. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ninjatown - $22
Sands of Destruction - $29

SoD is more expensive to keep in character with its surrealist nature, right?

You may want to rethink that Clock Tower 3 offer though as it involves an anime school/magical girl skipping through time to find her mother and do battle with the forces of evil including a few serial killers and a pedo Canook pirate who is also the magical girl’s grandpa (and in the end she still ends up needing to be saved by the very completely ordinary male friend that she needs to rescue throughout most of the game).

That said, sorry SG. There really isn’t anything of interest except for WA3 and even then, I have too much on my plate already.

I just like the idea of a survival horror game that’s based on pacifying spirits rather than just shootin’ zombays.

Is “pedo Canook pirate” supposed to be a mark against the game, though?

When it’s the main character’s grandfather and the entire plot revolves around him trying to jump her bones in an occult ritual sorta thing then your millage may vary. Frankly though there are much better survival horrors based on pacifying spirits than CT3 (especially given how there aren’t really any spirits to pacify to begin with, just serial killers).

Also, I was wrong about the Canada part. He’s just your average pedobear pirate trying to gain immortality by raping his magical girl granddaughter.

Well, if he’s not Canadian, that’s totally different.