Self-analysis description game

Okay, this is one of those things where you describe things, and it tells you things about your personality. Picture:

You’re standing in a desert landscape. Describe the desert as much as you can.

There’s a cube in the desert. Describe the cube.

There’s also a horse. Describe it.

There’s a ladder. Describe it.

In the distance you see a storm. Describe it, and what its doing to the other objects in the desert.

Finally, you see some flowers. Describe them.

Of course, each of your descriptions tells you something about yourself. I’ll eventually post what each thing is a symbol for.

What the hell, I’m bored.

You’re standing in a desert landscape. Describe the desert.

It’s hot and sandy, as deserts tend to be, and there are lots of cacti around. It’s not windy, and I am thankful for that. I think I can see an oasis in the distance. This reminds me that I’m pretty thirsty.

It has multicolored stickers on it. A rubick’s cube. I would entertain myself with it, but I can never get the things to work right. I’ve never completed more than one or two sides.

It’s brown, and quite large. There seems to be nothing special about it. I don’t know much about horses. It’s just standing there.

It’s an ordinary wooden ladder, leaning against a tall cactus.

In the distance you see a storm. Describe it, and what its doing to the other objects in the desert.

I can feel the wind picking up, but it’s quite cool, as opposed to the hot desert winds. The sky is darkening. It feels like it’s going to rain pretty hard, which could be a mixed blessing. The horse, sensing the bad weather coming, runs away. The cacti are swaying slightly, and the ladder has fallen over. The cube just sits there. It’s just a cube.

They are of a type I cannot identify, but they are very pretty. There are blossoms of many different colors. White, pink and yellow, most prominently. They, too, are swaying in the wind. I hope that the rain will do them some good.

You’re standing in a desert landscape. Describe the desert as much as you.

The desert is large, lots of hills, and there’s a nice sunny cloudy blue-sky. Not really a harsh desert, almost like playful one.

The cube is giant, and black, and there are no holes or entrances or anything. It just looms there.

Brown with white patches, it never stops running and makes neighing noises every once in a while.

It’s dug deep into the sand, with only the top sticking out. It’s a tan normal wood color, and it has a very smooth nice-to-the-touch feeling.

It’s thundering and you can tell it’s raining. It’s just a normal storm. And what else could it be doing, getting things wet!

There’s a patch of grass (somehow…) with yellow and pink flower patches growing. They have little separator thingies, someone must be growing them!

<b>You’re standing in a desert landscape. Describe the desert as much as you.</b>

It’s very hot, and very barren and the landscape is sandy and golden. Very tropical feeling, with cacti all around, and you can see the heatwaves in the air. Animals, like coyotes, linger and sleep within the rare patches of shade.

<b>There’s a cube in the desert. Describe the cube.</b>

It is in the sand and it small and melting very slowly. It leaves a patch of moisture where it melts.

<b>There’s also a horse. Describe it.</b>

It is huge, and black like the darkest of night. It’s body is muscular and powerful and it hangs it’s big head high and proud, and its black fur is glistening with sweat. It’s black tail flickers and it walks around as if oblivious to the heat.

<b>There’s a ladder. Describe it.</b>

It is laying down in the sand, which threatens to bury it within the course of hours.

<b>In the distance you see a storm. Describe it, and what its doing to the other objects in the desert.</b>

It is a dust storm. It looks like a tornado and it is blowing in the distance. It is black and grey and kicking up a lot of earth and sand. It causes no damage to the landscape; just blows around a huge amount of dust.

<b>Finally, you see some flowers. Describe them.</b>

They are blue and violet and thriving, in the patches of shade. They smell good, and offer hope in a sort of desolete, dry land.

The desert is icy cold, mainly because it’s a snow-covered area. Large drifts of snow are regularly blown around by the vicious wind.

There’s a small white cube that almost blends in with the rest of the snow except with a black streak running through it.

The horse is pitch black, about sixteen hands. Very strong and muscular, but elegant at the same time.

Standing straight up with icicles and snow on it.

A blizzard comes, but the cube stays. The horse is thrown into the cube, and the ladder is broken in half.

The flowers are ice blue, almost like snow flowers.

The desert is hot. There are gently sloping sand dunes all around. The air is shimmering, making the horizon hard to see but I can tell there are mountains there.

It’s an ice cube. There are beads of condensation on it. For some reason there’s no puddle of water underneath it. Just dry sand.

It’s a black stallion. It’s bucking around, tossing it’s mane in the air, whinnying and snorting.

It’s sticking out from the sand at an angle. As if it’s leaning against something. It’s wooden, but seems to be machine made. It seems to extend forever into the blue sky. There’s a grove of palm trees near the ladder.

The dark clouds are rolling around. As if it’s unstable. There’s thunder but no flashes of lightning within the cloud.

For some reason, the horse is now calm in the face of the storm. It’s head is turned toward me; as if watching and seeing what I’ll do.

Also, the horse is between the storm and the ladder.

The storm hasn’t reached the ladder yet. Though I think it eventually will.

Some wisps of cloud from the leading front of the storm is extending slowly over the desert, casting a shadow over the sand. It’s almost reached the horse, but not yet.

There’s a whole field of them. The first one in front of me is a pink one with a yellow centre. It’s got five petals. I’m only focused on it, so the rest blur together into a field of green.

The sand is white, the sky is a light blue, lighter then usual. There are no plants around, just massive rippled dunes that slope upward and downward

Very small, it is a pinkish purple color. The size of a child’s toy block. It is shiny and metalic

An average sized horse. White with large brown spots. It has a slightly longer mane then most horses.

A standard aluminum 12 ft step ladder. Its sitting right on top of the sand. None of it has sunken into the ground. Nothing natural seems to be able to knock it down.

Fast winds, it is a sand storm. The dunes are changing shapes, larger hills are being formed, while at the same time others are being flattened. The cube is buried and the horse stands where it is. Not suprizingly nothing can knock down the ladder.

There is only one flower, a white tulip.

Lots of sand. Plenty of wind. It’s hot outside, but night’s gonna fall soon. Some dunes are forming over there, it ain’t pretty, but a desert’s not supposed to be.

It’s a damn cube, what else is there to say? Thing’s well made though, all smooth and perfect, looks metallic, 'd need to feel it to know with what it was made. Sun’s reflecting off of the surface, so it’s definitely well-polished.

Horse’s thirsty, if it was a mystical creature it’d sprout wings and go to the nearest sea, but anyway. Can’t say I been through the desert on a horse with no name, though.

Pretty worn-down, I’d say some people ditched it after seeing how badly it looked. Better to not injure the caravan than to have risky equipment. It’s made out of wood. I’ll probably break it down to make a fire later tonight.

That thing’s fucking up everything! There’s some cactii flying everywhere! What the hell kinda storm is this!?

Pure white, seemingly healthy. It’s a wonder they made it.

The desert is pretty much flat with loads of bushes, beware theypoke and prick. There are a few cactuses, mostly the ones that are low to the ground and hurt like heck when you accidently brush your hand near one. The sand has small rocks mixed into it and they will easily get into your shoe and bother you the whole time you’re walking around.

The cube’s about half my height, perfect for using as a chair. It’s checkered with purple and white squares.

The horse is white with a small black smudge over one of its eyes. It has a very sleak and shiny coat with a long white main.

It’s made out of wood and each step is fastened tightly with a string of sorts.

It’s a sandstorm, spiraling up the dirt around it looking like a mini tornado. It’s fun to watch because it mainly stays in place and just throws dirt at everything. Everynow and again a bit of dirt pelts an animal that strayed to close.

They’re a multitude of different color sunflowers. Some a deep red, some a bright yellow. All of them are different sizes, and a few of the stalks have fallen over.

It’s a beautiful scene with peyote plants surrounding me, and various other cacti that contain mescaline. There’s plenty of wildlife, such as lizards (like gila monsters and horned devils), roadrunners, some rabbits, and a vulture circling the air above me.

There’s a cube in the desert. Describe the cube…
It’s flashing vibrant colours, and it is shooting sound bullets at me. probably because of the peyote.

There’s also a horse. Describe it…
It’s jet black, and it has wooden leg. And a flaming mane. also because of the peyote.

There’s a ladder. Describe it…
It’s emerging from a crack in the ground, and it reaches up to the clouds.

In the distance you see a storm. Describe it, and what its doing to the other objects in the desert…
it’s just chillin, knockin back a couple of beers, maybe smoking a joint. and it’s smiling. everything else in the desert kind of likes it, because that means it’s gonna rain.

Finally, you see some flowers. Describe them…
they’re peyote flowers!

This should be interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rolling hills of rippling sand, stretching as far out as the eye can see. The dry hot breeze smells faintly of sulfur and smoke. Not a sign of life in sight. Except for the strange metallic chrome beetles with red LED lights skittering across the blinding white sand under a deep blue cloudless sky. The beetles carry things that look like little metallic pills, and are burying them in the sand for some reason.

The cube is where the little metallic beetles come out of. It’s a fairly large cube, about a yard in height, chrome like the beetles, with a geometric design embossed all over it, and little trap doors for the beetles to go in and out of.

The little chrome beetles are building a life-sized mechanical horse, using the skeleton of a dead horse as the base. As the beetles add more parts to the horse, synthetic muscles grow from the metal to the bone until the metal horse is alive.

The horse’s tongue is a little ladder for the beetles, who crawl up and inside the metal horse. Once all the beetles are inside the horse, it takes off running, leaving the cube behind.

The sky darkens, lightning flickers and crashes, and rain pummels the crispy ground where the horse once stood. Rainwater fills in the hoofprints in the sand where the horse once stood. The air now smells of rain, and it’s much cooler. The cube from which the metallic beetles came from is beginning to rust.

Strange metallic flowers sprout out from where the beetles put the metallic pills. Flowers that look suspiciously like miniature satellite dishes.

WHERES THE COYOTE?! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!

Ah what the hell. Not like anyone will read this anyway.

It’s a fucking desert. Sand, dunes, more sand, more dunes, empty, some rocks, some dead trees, a lizard biting my foot. The usual. Slightly windy. Endless. Infinite. Just like my awesomeness.

It’s a gamecube!
…okay no. So it looks like a huge die, only white, maybe about as tall as me, grey/ whiteish. A little sparkly with some rainbow colors. Shiny. =^^=

Horsie! I love horsies. It’s everything I admire: black. powerful, beautiful, proud, intelligent. Ev0l. Kicking your balls when you expect it the least.

Long, hard, just waiting for you to mount it.

It’s fucking them up, that’s what it does. Leaving a trace of destruction. Dead bodies of humans and animals, shattered houses, broken trees. It’s destructive, terminal, ultimate, invincible.

Oooh. So that’s weird. Some of them are grey and dry, hanging their heads, dark grey petals as if they were mourning; but yet they look elegant and more sophisticated than the others, maybe even superior. The other flowers are normal flowers. Small, fragile-looking, but strong colors and strong green leaves and crap holding them up.

Lol, it’s what everyone was thinking. >.>;

I guess I could give this a try.

it is a barren waste land. there are no roads no signs no hills no anything. just a flat dusty surface. on th ground the are undefinable things that were destroyed yers ago. I speak to see if anything responds but all I here is my voice drifting farther away from me. I am all alone.

it is a black floating ship… a borg ship! aahhhhh the borgs are invading! someone call Willaim Shatner!!

I hear something neying behind me. I turn around to see a tame white stallion.
I am so happy to see another form of life that I forget about the raotating cube of destruction. I run up to the horse and hug it in apreciation for not being dead. “We may be the last living things here but at least we have each other to keep us company.” I say. The horse neighs as if it understands me and bends down so I can get on. we ride off.

a I am riding the horse I come across a wooden ladder standing strait up. Its seems it has no real purpose but to stand there waiting to be used.

The wind picks up from behind I look around to see a gigantic thunder storm
simular to that of the nothing from the never ending story. the horse is spooked by this site but I keep him calm by stroking his head. the ladder does nothing aparently it is phased by nothing. the borg ship not being water proof rises into te sky and is never seen again. I decide it is best to leave now and start searching for a new humanity.

I ride the horse for hours on end seeing nothing but a flat surface. I dose off for a while still clinging to the horse as it ran steadily. I woke up a few hous later to find that the horse had stop and was now grazing. I back off the horse to see that we had found a beutiful valley filled with lush grass and buetiful flowers. look down and see a small patch filled with hibiscuses I sit down and look at them and there vibrant collers of blue, red, and purple. For once sinces I had awoken in this bizzare place I was content and happy.:moogle:

<b>You’re standing in a desert landscape. Describe the desert as much as you can.</b>
The desert is flat, and very dry. It’s made of dirt, has a lot of cracks in it, and only scarce amounts of sand. There are a few shurbs, not cactii, with large blade-like leaves that reach to just above your knees.

<b>There’s a cube in the desert. Describe the cube.</b>
The cube is a massive, floating glass cube, made of 27 smaller identical glass cubes (3x3x3). The glass is wavy and distorts the pictures behind it. The edges of each small cube are white and opaque.

<b>There’s also a horse. Describe it.</b>
A jet black race horse, smooth as a baby seal’s ass.

<b>There’s a ladder. Describe it.</b>
A typical wooden ladder with rectangular shafts for sides and cylindrical steps suspended between them. It has wheels on one end for easy moving >>;

<b>In the distance you see a storm. Describe it, and what its doing to the other objects in the desert.</b>
The clouds are very dark grey, but very small. It’s like one of those clouds on TV that can chase around a single person. It’s leaving a trail of wet mud wherever it floats. It can arbitrarily move in any direction, regardless of the nonexistant wind. It covers an area about the size of a few houses.

<b>Finally, you see some flowers. Describe them.</b>
Fuscia. Fuscia tulips with the most vibrant emerald green stems I’ve ever seen. The centers are yellow with black stamen sticking up. The stem has two diametrically opposed leaves, the same color as the stem.

Mmm… Baby seal ass… Haha, that was a crazy night… Ahhhh…

Rocky. It’s very rocky, rocks cut by the wind until they’ve got harsh jagged edges. The little dust in it is being kicked up by the wind, making my eyes itch.

It’s an ice cube. I don’t know how it got there, but it’s there. Seriously, what’s up with that. It’s melting. I hope I’m hallucinating.

It’s brown and chewing. It’s being tied up by a small pool of water. The water has turned yellow…

It’s long and straight, well made. It looks like there may have being a building before, but it’s gone, leaving only a ladder and a horse…

The storm is mainly wind, with some dry lightning. It is a very strong wind…
The dust swirls even more visciouly, while the rocks remain the same. The ice cube evaporates, leaving nothing but a small damper area. That too leaves quickly. The horse whinneys and pulls free, setting out at a canter away from the storm. The ladder get’s lifted briefly into the air, before landing on a ridge or rock and shattering…

Roses. Beautiful blue roses, smelling as oddly lovely as they look. Possibly another hallucination of a tired mind.

They eat lizards.

Yeah, haha. I still need to get the film developed.