SEGA Fantasy VI

That took long enough, but was still pretty sweet.

Did anyone notice that the GC was in fact, the best character in the game? Oh yeah.

It’s also the best system… It only makes sense.

You all forgot the best part, it featured Disk-Kun, and therefore it is the single greatest flash movie ever.

I like that Saturn risked his life to save both PlayStation and Dreamcast.

That was great,I really have no words to describe it.

I like that the XBox was Umaro. Heh. >>;

Yeah, that was long BUT fun, and very very clever. :slight_smile: Kudos to its makers and thanks to Sarahsuke for posting it here. :cool:

You know the REAL irony for me? That, althought I played FInal Fantasy VI to the end, I STILL HAVEN’T PLAYED THE FINAL BATTLE OR SEEN THE ENDING!! You see, just as I reached Kefka, I TURNED BACK and got out of the floating continent just so I could find and do all the secret things in the game (like fighting 256 battles with the Cursed Shield equipped to uncurse it) and then planned to return and finish the game… except I ended up getting bored/distracted, and never finished the game properly.

Yeah, I’m an idiot. -_-

So, in effect, this FFVI Parody is the FIRST TIME I see the ending. Dammit, but that has to be the BEST RPG Finale EVER!! Now I feel like I MUST play FFVI again to see it the real one by myself (my original save is either lost or corrupted.) But hey, it’s OK- I loved the game, and since spoilers DON’T bother me… ^_~

Yep, FF6 was by far the best ending I’ve ever seen (although some come close, both in classics and new stuff).

Yeah… neat concept, but too long. I also liked the fact that PocketStation + PS2 = PSP. :sunglasses:

Pretty funny…