Seems I was proven wrong about Salad Fingers

I thought Salad Fingers was the most disturbing thing I’d ever seen. Seems like David Firth (creator of the Salad Fingers Saga) at Fat-Pie.com has somehow managed to prove me wrong with this very disturbing chronicle about a man with an obsession for the milkman’s wife (among other things) .

http://www.fat-pie.com/milkman.htm

I love those flash thingies so much. I can do the voice of salad fingers too- freaked my friend out to the point where she ran out of the room screaming. XD (She couldn’t finish the second ep :P)

That isn’t very disturbing. >.>; Pretty funny. XD

:kissy:

I STILL don’t get why this is so popular. shrug

I was unable to finish that video. Wow, but, still. Horror, my friends, knows few limits. I am unable to bear witness to the viewings in order to get the link:
1: Ebaumsworld.com
2: Video
3: Hilarious video
4: Milk shake (I believe.)
I haven’t even TRIED watching the whole thing. 2 seconds was all I could bear.

Man, that’s messed up. Salad Fingers however, is just plain creepy. o.o

Aphex Twin > You all

There’s a story behind this song. Squarepusher challenged Aphex to write a song that stood a chance in hell of getting into the charts. That song is what was created. And it got to like No 80. :smiley:

The more you know…

Oh man- I can’t believe I haven’t ever been to this site before… it fucking rocks!

Salad Fingers is the shit. And the coolest thing is, I think it actually has some real meaning. But even if I’m wrong and it doesn’t, then it’s still really badass.