Screenshots of Darth Vader from Episode 3

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=/episode3/newspics/anakin_uk_paper.jpg
He looks pretty cool, cause he’s all burnt and stuff, and has a robot arm. That particular picture with the robed figure and Darth Vaders suit is awesome.

Also, apparently this character: http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/museum.cgi?Museum=Prequels/Episode_3/is-grievous.jpg , is going to be the new antagonist. I’m not positive though.
*edit: his name is “General Grievous”(haha), and is described as " the deadly leader of the Separatist army". Wow, I didn’t know Quebec played a role in this movie. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you mean antagonist. Protagonist means hero, and the Seperatist army are the representatives of evil.

Yes hayden christensen is finally gonna look pretty ^ _ ^ pretty dead looking.
I’m not a fan of Sw, but that General Grievous looks sweet.

Originally posted by Jango
I think you mean antagonist.

That I did.

Originally posted by Jango
I think you mean antagonist. Protagonist means hero, and the Seperatist army are the representatives of evil.
I find your lack of faith… disturbing…

r0xx0r. Hopefully this movie won’t get all the bandwagoning naysayers that the last movie had.

I loved Episode I and II. I dunno what people found bad about them. Other than Jar jar… But he wasn’t even that bad…

Toasty!

So wait, it goes from Darth Maul to Dath Sidious, to General Grievous? What’s it goign to be next? President Sleazebagius?

I’m probably goign to end up watching this one in the theaters even though I found the last two movies really boring.

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
I loved Episode I and II. I dunno what people found bad about them. Other than Jar jar… But he wasn’t even that bad…

Umm… they bored me to tears?

Awesome. Episode 3 should put the others to shame.

A lightsaber-wielding droid… lovely. -.-;

Nice burn effects tho. All they’d need is some sticky goo type stuff here n there for a pus effect, and it’d be all, “realistic” n stuff. But that might bump the rating up from PG, so… shrug

My main problem with Episode I was that GODAWFUL AWFUL AWFUL (wannabe) child actor to play Anakin. They could’ve at least gotten someone who didn’t sound like they were in a preschool play, with the teacher reading each line to the actors so they could repeat them (in this case, horribly) to the audience. Someone teach that boy voice inflections! Oh well… we haven’t seen him in a movie or on TV since, so I’m guessing after that, and Jingle All the Way, that Hollywood learned its lesson about him.

My other problem with Episode I was they killed off the coolest character, and gave the second-coolest hardly any screen time till the end.

Episode II was a lot better, in my opinion. Mostly because they had an excuse to throw out that horrble line-reading wannabe child star who in fact never did become a star, in favor of someone moderately good-looking who at least has the talent to portray !ANGST. Also, while it was also a bit cheesy, it was not in the same way as its predecessor.

Although honestly, I didn’t find either to be worth watching more than once or twice.

Anyway, I hope the last one is better. And I’m going do everything in my power to keep a certain someone AWAY from this thread…

Cool looking. ^^; Darth Vader is scary.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
Oh well… we haven’t seen him in a movie or on TV since, so I’m guessing after that, and Jingle All the Way, that Hollywood learned its lesson about him.

Well, his last job was in 2002. As voice actor for a character he played in a movie before. Career: Failed.

Ep 1 and 2 were either really good in some segments or REALLY corny that should’ve been made differently that dominated large segments of the movies.

Episode I and II both strayed from the path of IV, V and VI because George Lucas decided that over-doing everything with the new special effect technology would be a good idea. If he’d have stuck to puppets instead of computerized characters he’d have been a lot better off, IMO.

Also, this esp. goes in line with the new bad guy, technology should not have been better in espisodes I, II and III than in IV, V and VI. It just doesn’t make sense to have Naboo fighters that are sleeker, faster and more able to fight than the X-Wings. (Which reminds me…why the new, odd spacecrafts? X-Wings, Bombers, B-Wings, speeder bikes…these things were cool.)

I liked Episode II more than I because of one main reason, as well as a few little ones (it had better lead into the later episodes and it had less Jar Jar, for examples)…the main reason being: YODA KICKED ASS!

I think Lucas would have done better with Episode I and II (and probably III) if he understood and lived by the phrase “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it.”

As for the pix…I gave my input on the Robot General, but the Darth Vader look is a very good one. I think that’s a good step towards connecting the movies together. I was looking forward to it.

Graphics weren’t the problem, plot execution and acting was. The emphasis to improve the movies was too one sided.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Umm… they bored me to tears?
Why is this such a common answer to why people didn’t like movies? You listed “Chicago” as your favourite movie, and it doesn’t have nearly as much action as SWI and SWII. What gives?

Maybe because he just found it more interesting? Action doesn’t make a great film.

And that looks pretty good, but if you notice the Grievous picture is in the fanart section.

Well, Hades, action alone doesn’t make a movie fun to watch. Roun might prefer a different plot type, different characters (generally more dynamic than the obviously static action characters), or whatnot. He might even have just liked the songs. Some people have wet dreams about silly French artsy movies shot in black and white aboard a train looking circa 1949. Others prefer cheesy lines, bad acting, bomb explosions, chase scenes, sparking bullets, and overly used CG effects. Roun just happens to fall more towards the former rather than the latter on the movie spectrum, however, I would place him only moderately in that range.