School really sucks...

My Comp Sci teacher is the opposite; he’s a total slavedriver. >.>

Dang … Now I feel kinda jealous for having a school, or at least classes, that don’t really suck.

Hell hasn’t even begun, just wait till you’ll have to whore yourself in the name of capitalism. nod, nod

Actually, school probably is worse than work. If you’re lucky and find a job you like.

I like school (college), now that I actually decided to learn something.

SCHOOL IS COOL!

I’m taking a BASIC class (don’t laugh, still a freshman) and I think I know more about computers then my teacher does.

Then again, all computer class teachers in this town seem to know nothing about computers.

Not to mention the fact that there’s dust everywhere. And I feel like i’m eating chalk when I walk around. Stupid construction.

But I got FFTA, so that’s yay.

Originally posted by Ryanbomber
[b]I’m taking a BASIC class (don’t laugh, still a freshman) and I think I know more about computers then my teacher does.

Then again, all computer class teachers in this town seem to know nothing about computers.

Not to mention the fact that there’s dust everywhere. And I feel like i’m eating chalk when I walk around. Stupid construction.

But I got FFTA, so that’s yay. [/b]

If that happened where I live, you could sue the school board, and maybe the provinicial government for being so unsanitary. Having that sort of enviroment here is considered dangerous because many people in my school have dust allergies and the like and whenever contruction is going on, they immediatly close the school.

And stupid teachers are fun to report as well.

No, not next year. I meant the year after. Guess I didn’t say it right…my bad! :hahaha;

Yeah, well…there are very few good things about high school. The only good classes are either computer classes, or classes that give you a chance to run around outside.

Recently, this site has been forbidden on my school’s server. Not just that, but no-one would pay attention to my group’s exhibition! Damn them! :hyperven:

I guess this would be a bad time to mention that my school has actually made this the “best years of my life”.

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I guess this would be a bad time to mention that my school has actually made this the “best years of my life”.

One would assume, therefore, that you’ve never been laid.

Although I don’t exactly see what you mean by that statement, I’ll agree that I’m still a virgin. And to that, I ask, so what?

Dunno about Valkyrie Esker, but I’ve never been laid…wait…is that good or bad?

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Although I don’t exactly see what you mean by that statement, I’ll agree that I’m still a virgin. And to that, I ask, so what?

So don’t ever take anything I say seriously -_-

Ever.

Tokki is a guy.

Chicky,yes, you must english :stuck_out_tongue: getting laid is banging someone. Having sex. Making love. Fucking. Decide now, after my elaboration, if it’s a good or bad thing to you.

Bad. Bad. Very bad. Don’t think I ever want to do that…until I’m older, anyway…

Are you serious? Wow I have never met a girl who despised against the…having of sex. (I mean everyone will have probably have it right? Unless you…become a nun or something:P) is in mental state of confusion

Thank you Martin for officially bringing up the debatable subject such as sex all because of your joke! Grrr:P

I haven’t had sex yet, buit I’m not so stupid as to wish I’ll never have it!

Here here!

No, no, no! I really don’t mind at all! I have to sometime, I know that! I’m just not sure WHEN! Is it legal to have sex at my age…?

15? Yeah pretty much…13 year olds have sex these days (which is an incredibly disgusting concept to me, but to each his own)

The law doesn’t tell you when you’re old enough to have sex, you basically decide on your own…you don’t need to look to other people for that…